Cbapter 8

Jared's POV

Right now i was making a plan to get Scarlet back.

I didn't care what i had to do to get her back but i will get her back.

Tate thinks he can beat me with witches and hunters, please thats not going to stop me he only has 500 members in his pack i have 50,000 and not any member was accepted i only accepted the strongest of the strong.

He wasn't the only one that had a trick up his sleeve.

Its been two months so im guessing my pup is born or ready to come out.

Im not letting you hurt my mate

"Oh your talking to me."

Jared please she's been through so much

"Does that matter?"

Yes please let her go

"Over my dead body!"

*whines*

My wolf  Bate then retreated back into my mind.

Doctors POV

"Push Scarlet, just one more push and your baby boy will come out push."

"AHHHHHHHH HOLY FUCK THIS HURTS AHHH!"

"Your baby boy is out congratulations Scarlet. Tate would you like to cut the cord?"

"Yes!" He said with excitment in his eyes.

"Okay Scarlet here comes your baby girl ready push 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 breathe ready push one more time 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 she's out her baby girl is out."

"What would you like to name the boy Scarlet?"

"I want his name to be Xavier and my daughter's name should be Violet."

"What beautiful names ma'am what about the last names?"

"Cains?"

"Sure thing ma'am."

I need to end it i know sbort chapter but ill make sure to give you guys a long chapter tommorow so worry not.