Chapter 3

Ive been driving for around 2 days and i finally decided to stop. I came to a small village in California which is 3 states away from where i came.

I decided to just stay at another apartment instead of buying a house. I had money i was written in my parents will and my grandmads, but i only use the money for emergencies.

I had a job as a waitress which means i need to look for a job over here i hope they'll hire me even though im pregnant.

Ohh sboot i forgot i need go go to the hospital in a  couple of days to see if

my baby is okay.

As i went to register some guy came up to me, he looked around the same age as me. He had dark blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. He had a long sleeve shirt on with baggy pants.

"Rouge what are you doing in my terriorty!?"

"Excuse me?" I said with confusion.

"ROUGE I WON'T ASK YOU AGAIN ANSWER ME!"

What was his problem?

"I think your mistaking me for someone else my name is Scarlet not Rouge."

He looked at me with a are you stupid look.

"What pack do you come from?" He asked this time lowering his voice.

"Pack?"

"Wait are you human?"

"Yeess just like you."

This guy is probaly crazy i should just ignore him.

I turned around and got my key and walked right passed him.

-----( unknow guy's POV)

How is she human she smells just like a wolf. I also felt power coming off of her,she must be an alpha's mate. But if she was she would have known what i meant about rouges.
She wasn't marked either and i could tell she wasn't rejected  beacause you would feel the pain  coming off of her.

I know how that pain feels.

I got out of my thinking state and i realized she was gone. Shit.

I asked Stacy one of my pack member also the girl who gave Scarlet her keys for ber apartment.

"Thats odd you actually remebered someone's name." My wolf Henery said in a teasing manner.

"So?"

"Tate you can't even remeber my name at times." He chuckled.

I simply ignored him.

-----( Scarlet's POV)

I walked into my new home and just went straight to bed because tommorw was going to be a busy day.

Sorry if this chapter was too short ill update longer chapter tommorow.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone