Chapter 27

*warning sexual content and bad language*

A/N: its been a couple years which makes Scarelt 20 incase any of you have been wondering

If you guys have any questions about the story don't be afraid to ask.

Also if any of you have experinced sexual assult, have been molested or raped don't hide it in try to talk about it with somebody. If It's hard to talk about it with a love one you guys can always contact me I'm always here to give you advice or just listen to you guys just don't forget you're not alone

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking towards the room he had come out of earlier so i could go change. Half way there he stopped me.

"Change infront of me."

Of course i couldn't reject it my body responded to his commands because he freaking turned me.
I tried to resist but when i did i felt a shocking pain go through my body.

"Foolish girl. Didn't i just tell you, that you must follow everything i command." His voice went deep. It wasn't any longer that playful voice he used to speak with me it was low and with no emotion.

"Now change."

I started putting on the night gown,as soon as i finished putting it on he suddenly walked up to me held my chin up to meet his face.

"In second thought strip."

"I want you to take off everything."

I took off the night gown and held it against my body.

I looked down to my feet as once again i was naked.

"Beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Don't move."

He forcefully pushed me against the wall and wrapped my legs around his torso and wrapped my arms around his kneck. His hands trailed all over my exposed body. I didn't want this but my body did. He grabbed my right breast and started groping it. I felt intense pleasure with just his touches. He went to my left breast and bit on my nipple. I let out a small moan and i could feel him smirk. I heard him unzipp his pants. At first he used his left hand and his fingers entered my core and he starting thrusting them into me.

I don't want this

"You little slut look how wet you are. You're drenching."

"Look how much you want me"

No i don't

I wanted to push him off i wanted to run but how could i.

My body let out another moan.

He took out his fingers.

"Here comes the real fun."

He inserted his manhood in me. I let out a moan. He thrusted into me. The pleasure was taking over my body , but i knew this was wrong i really didn't want this. His dirty hands roaming my body tainting me with his every thrust and touch how i hated it. He hands gripping hard around my body. His claws inserting in my skin making me bleed and then him licking the blood off. I hated this so much.

I was at my limit and so was he we both came as he pulled out my body went limb.

"Good girl." "Now change."

He put me down. As i stood up pain shut up all over my body but my body still went to the night gown. In the inside i was crying but outside i was just an empty shell.

I put the night gown on. He grabbed me by the waist and walked me out of the room.

We went down to two cases of stairs and reached a big velvet door. He opened it and the room was horrifying. There was many bags of blood the room was covered in blood stains and there was vampires feeding on dead and alive people.

"Everyone this is my mate Scarlet, beautiful name ain't it. Dosen't it remind you of the color of blood."

Some just laughed and some continued their meal.

"Today is her first feeding and i want all of you to leave this room, since you do know how messy it can get."

They all stood up "yes master" they all said in unison. They all left staring at me. And bowing at Xander.

Xander let go of my waist and went to the floor and grabbed someone. When he came back i saw it was a guy around my age maybe younger.

"Please forgive me master..
Master please forgive me." The young guy said with panic in his voice. He was chained down. His eyes glowing red and panic and fear screaming from his body.

"Now David you know the rules and you broke them this is your punishment."

The guy's eyes widened and he begged for mercy.

Scarlet he is your food now come here.

"No..no please don't do this!"

I walked towards him and he struggled to back away.

"Now dear feed and kill him until you have taken every drink to your desire."

My body went next to him. And he tried backing away with horror in his eyes. I tried controlling myself but the spark of pain was to strong.

"No don-"

I launched and bit him. Blood splattered on the walls and his eyes rolled behind. I felt the urge to rip him apart and i did. I ripped his arms and his legs as i continued to suck his life away. He was still twitching but i wanted more.

I felt his body go limb and then it disappeared into ashes.

I stood up knowing it was to late for me knowing that me as a wolf didn't exist any longer. I could feel my eyes were red since they were burning. Blood was dripping down my chin onto the floor. Goodbye my old self im sorry.

The new me smiled as i looked at Xander. I liked the power and the fear i had given that poor guy i liked the new me. As i looked at Xander i saw him as my mate as my one and only. I finally had given in and i liked it.

Xander smirked with his fangs showing he walked up to me and his arm went around my waist again. I looked into his eyes as he looked in mine he whipped the blood stain from my mouth with his tongue

"Good girl."