Chapter 13

SCARLET'S POV

"Where i'm i?"

Everything around me was black and it looked as if i was floating.

"Hello Scarlet its me your mom."

"My mom.?"

"Yes sweetie, woow look at you. how much you have grown."

"Mom i though you were dead. Im so happy to hear you. Where are you why can't i see you?"

"Honey i am dead and so are you. I can't show myself to you because you weren't ready to die you still need to live."

"O that's right i died...but how i'm i going to go back to life? That is impossible."

"No baby it's possible."

"Then why are you dead if its possible to come back. Why did you leave me with dad?"

"I'm sorry sweetie but coming back to life isn't part of me i don't have that kind of power, but you do."

"What do you mean i do?"

"Every  900 years there is a rare wolf. Your wolf was white right?"

"Yes."

"Well white wolves don't really exist anymore." They were all killed in war between them the royals and their enemies vampires."

"But a couple did manage to escape about 5 of them. They asked a witch to curse them so that they could come back to life every 900 years to stop the vampires from starting a new war. The witch was nice enough so she did curse them. But only one wolf at a time every 900 years would be able to recarnate. You have one of the royals white wolf with you thats why that guy attacked you he wants you died so you don't stop him, he is the leader of that war he is a vampire that must be stopped. Since you had kids they now have that blood of royals in their blood and they have powers like you now and now any of  your kids and their kjdz and so on will have royal wolves with them. Your pups they will be able to sense when you are in trouble or dead and can bring you back to life and send help."

"But how i'm i going to know when they are bringing me back to life?"

"You'll see a light."

"Oh mom can i ask you a question?"

"Sure thing Scarlet."

"how did you die will i know how bht was it really my fault?"

"I died giving birth to you. My body wasn't strong enough and my body was failing but listen to me baby girl it isn't your fault."

The space around me started shaking. I saw a white blue light.

"It's time Scarlet."

"But i- i don't want to leave you mother."

"Go Scarlet i'll be okay we will still be able to talk but thats only in your dreams when  you learn how to control your powers all you got to do is concentrate Now go."

"Okay.. see you later mom i love you."

"I love you too baby girl."

I walked towards the light and i felt strong winds around me. Then everything stopped for a second and i was back and alive.
-----------------

I opened my eyes and i was holding my pups on both my hands they were smilling with a toothless grin.

I started crying i was so happy to be back alive with my little babies. I looked up and i see Jared.

"Jared."

He looked shocked as if he had seen a ghost.

"Scarlet."

"Do you have any food Jared im kinda hungry."

"How did you come back to life?"

"I'll tell you after pizza."

------

After pizza i told him everything that my mom had told me at first he laughed in my face saying i finally lost it but then i concentrated and i was holding a fire ball. That's when he closed his mouth.

We went back to the pack house to tell all his members to begin training for war.

He got someone to look after our pups and he took me to his room.

He closed his door and after 5 long silent minutes he talked.

"Scarlet. I'm sorry for all the harm i have caused you."

"Wooo woo woo wo did you just apopogize to me?"

"Yes i did."

"Um Jared are you sick, do you have a fever?"

"No i don't Scarlet listen to me i am truly sorry it's just that i took out all my anger on you i'm sorry."

"Why did you do that it hurt so much, it felt like anywhere i went nobody was going to help me they would just cause me harm but as soon as you kissed me and held me in your arms that night i thought you actually might care but then you still got everyone against me i still had bullies and beatings."

"I'm sorry it's because..it because my mom and dad used to sale my body to any alpha's daughter so they could get money and when they didn't get enough money they would beat me, cut me with knives covered in wolf's bane and sometimes not feed me. I didn't want to keep living like that so i killed them and became the next alpha. But i still wasn't satisfied and needed to take my anger out and i took it out on you but i want to change."

"Do you mean it?"

"Yes i do Scarlet just please stay by my side as my Luna and mate."

"Okay i will."

He then looked into my eyes and smiled he gave me a soft gentle kiss and i kissed back.

He sat me down on his bed and started kissing my lips and bitting on my bottom lip wanting to enter but i didn't him he then made his way around my body with his hands and squeezed my ass i gasped and he smiled and entered with his tongue devouring the inside of my mouth and our tongues felt like they were dancing in harmony.

He then undressed me and looked at my body i blushed and covered myself.

"Don't hide yourself from me you're beautiful."

He pulled my hands away and started kissing and biting my kneck down to my chest. I just kept moaning at the pleasure he was giving me.

He then took of his clothes.

"Are you ready."

"Yes i am Jared."

Then he stuck his manhood inside of me and my body was craving for his everytouch.

"I-i love you Scarlet."

His thurst were getting rougher but with every push more pleasure came.

"I i love you to-o Jared."

-----

Okay that was exciting how did you guys enjoyed this chapter