Chapter 18

A/N: okay so i finally posted the first chapter of my new  the fairy tail ( anime) one so please go read it its called Another fairy tail story or you can just go to my page to find it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The only way to give birth to a baby well vampire is if the vampire who got you pregnant or any male vampire lets you drink their blood."

"She's not drinking anyone's blood i'm not letting no damn vampire get near her ya hear me." Jared said holding me tight.

"Alpha it's the only way. Her baby needs blood and it's drinking her's. Have you heard those legends that say a vampire must drink blood to live or they die alpha?"

"Yes what about them?"

"Well that's not particularly true. When a baby vampire is being born the mother needs to drink a male's vampire blood in order for it not to crave blood. But if the mother dosen't then the baby well kill her my sucking her dry and craving blood as food as it grows older."

Jared stayed quite.

"I'll do it." I said just wanting for this horrible pain to end.

"There's one more thing Luna. There is a 89% that you might turn into a vampire since you are ingesting their blood." He said this time in a hushing tone.

"HEll NO YOU AREN'T SCARLET!" Jared yelled his eyes turing blacker with every word.

I ignorer him. My breath was getting slower and my eye lids felt heaving.

I was bout to close my eyes when there was a high pitch ring noise. My vision was blurry and everyone seemed to be going in slow motion calling out to me.

Scarlet...SCARLET!"  Jared yelled shaking my body. I felt his hands leave my body and a new pair of hands where holding me. I felt a sharp pain on my neck. It felt like someone was bitting me. The pain left me and someone's lips were kissing mine and a warm delicous liquid was going down my throat.

The mouth left mine but something over took me i wanted more of that liquid it was so good.

"M-more give me more." I said i needed more my body needed more.

"We'll darling if thats what you want  then thats what ill give you, ill give you more blood until you turn."

That voice why did it sound so familiar , wait did he say blood.

The person's lips touched mine again and this time i could feel more blood going down my throat it was so yummy. I felt my heart beat beating faster i could hear everyone's blood going through their veins and could smell their blood it smelled so good i need more blood.

"Scarlet!"

Jared. I opened my eyes and saw Xander.

I pulled away from our kiss and pushed him away while whipping my mouth.

He clicked his tongue while sticking his index finger side to side.

"That's the thanks i get for rushing all the way here to save you and our child. It's a shame i almost had you turned but SOMEONE had to snap you out of your tance. Xander said while turning his head towards Jared.

Jared was on the floor pinned down by some vampires and so was the doc.

"Now listen Scarlet our baby is going to need a father right? And im pretty sure that mutt over there isn't going to want to raise a vampire pup am i right?"

I looked over at Jared then back at Xander.

"I am right, anyways here's were it should get better he's not your mate i am and we are fated to be togetger forever and ever i just need to get rid of him so you can love me." Xander said while laughing to himself.

"You mad fuck!" I yelled out.

"You will never be my mate Jared is my mate and i believe he will be a good father to this new pup."

"Tsk tsk tsk i see that you've gone mad my dear." Xander said holding his chain with his right hand.

"The only mad one is you Xander."

"NOW LISTEN HERE SCARLET YOU BELONG TO ME! DO YOU PICK ME YOUR MATE OR WAR!" Xander yelled out.

" I pick war." I spite back.

"Very well darling." The feister the better." He said as he dissapeared

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE PROBALY LIKE WTF JESSICA WHY SO SHORT OF A CHAPTER WELL IM GOING TO UPDATE LIKE TWO MORE CHAPTERS SO YAYYY ANYWAYS PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY ITS UP IN MY PAGE IT WILL MEAN ALOT.