Chapter 24

So im trying to update as much as i can since i have spring break.

Jared's POV

Loveeeeee heeerr! I want to go see her now you heartless prick!" Bate whinned.

Bate has been whinning for the past 5 hours about wanting to go see Scarlet. He hasn't given me any time to do paperwork for the pack.

"SHUT IT ALREADY!" I yelled already annoyed with him.

Wannnnnnnnnnaaaa goooooo seeeeeeeee Mate! Wannna go seeee Mate!

"Stop acting like a little kid."

Fine take me to my pups

"They are asleep."

NOWWWWWW DAMMIT!

I really had no energy to fight with him i dropped my papers and walked to our pups room. I had all the pups in the same room. So it would be easier for me to look after them.

When I went to their room Violet and Xavier were sleeping on their bed, and Leonardo in his crib.

Leonardo then started crying and moving side to side. The other pups woke up to his cries and started crying themselves.

"Mama" Violet cried out.

"Shhh its okay she is just umm getting some rest at Cassidy's house its okay." I rubbed her head and Xavier's.

They stopped crying and i went to calm down Leonardo by rocking him back and forth on his crib. After a couple rocking he went back to sleep.

"Ma-mama he help." Xavier said.

I looked at him with a what kind of look and he repeated himself.

"Mama he help."

I looked at Violet and she was just standing without any movement. Then she said the same thing but in a more panicked rushed voice.

"Mama need help. MAMA NEED HELP!"

I mind link Kyle to come stay with the kids while ill go to check on Scarlet.

Kyle got here and i shifted into Bate to go to the cells. I got to the cells pretty fast i could feel my blood rushing in my veins. I know i shouldn't be worried or caring about her but i just wanna make sure she's okay.

So you do care Bate said.

He was about to say something else but closed his mouth.

I froze i felt something wrong. I sprinted into the cells trying to go towards Scarlet's cell.

When i got there i stopped on my tracks.

Someone who looks like me was there kissing Scarlet with blood dripping down their lips. Scarlet's eyes had no spark of life. The person pulled away and started changing the way they looked. It was Xander what was he doing here he should be ashes dead.
I looked at Scarlet but she wasn't moving at all. Fury started taking over myself and Bate.

I started growling and ready to attack but stopped when i saw Scarlet moving.

I looked at her with horror in my eyes. Her eyes were now a dark red almost bloody. She smiled and she had fangs. Xander ripped the chains off of her and catched her as she fell.

I growled at him and launched towards him.

Before he vanished with Scarlet he looked at me and smiled.

"So long mutt."

So what did you guys think.

Comment your thoughts or opinions or predictions and don't forget to vote :)