Chapter 6

(Tate's POV)

"Hmm Scarlet indeed there is a Scarlet over here, what is it that you need of her?"

"Mr.Tate she's my mate like i said and i simply want her back, and she's bearing my child."

"Mr.Jared was it. I believe that is imposible because i believe she might be my sister and if she ran away from you she must not want to be with you."

"Mr.Tate just call me Jared and thats impossible she can't be your sister she's human and its not her that didn't want me i didn't want her, but ive soon regreted that."

"No she's not human Jared and until i find out if she's my sister or not she's going to stay under my protection as my pack's luna."

"I will get her back and my pup if its the last thing i do!"

"Well if you do try it won't even be your last because if won't even reach her, you might be the strongest pack but i am strong myself and i have dangerous people with me even hunters and witches so if i were you i wouldn't try anything stupid goodbye."

"Wai-"

*beep*

I hanged up that dude sounded like an asswhipe.

Why did you say she could be your sister when you only have brothers? My wolf Will asked.

"I just said that to get to him."

What about the Luna part?

"I said that because..because be needs to know she's protected."

Are you sure? He asked in a teasing way

"Yes im sure."

Are you really really sure?

"Yes im really really sure." I said getting irratated.

Are you really really really really really sure?

"I want her okay! so i told my members she's their new Luna. Is that a problem?"

I knew it but no its not a problem but you do know she won't be able to replace our lost mate..

"I know that no one could ever replace her."

When will you tell me what happened to her, i didn't even get to meet her since you were 15 and you hadn't shifted it..?"

"Soon my friend soon."

I know this is a really short chapter but i need to go with my mom to the airport i will update another chapter when i come home so like in a couple of hours