Chapter 28

Sadly this is the last chapter i want to think everyone who has supported me

I am going to write a new story that has nothing to do with this one but im hoping it will be better

Its called abducted by the vampire king the first chapter will be put up next week

Jared pov

Right now i was with my pack members we are going to find Xander and i am getting Scarlet back no matter what.

I can feel our bond calling out to me and my wolf but not a strong calling since i never did mark her...but it's a good thing because i found out that your mates bite can more like purify you once you mark them so im hoping it will purify Scarlet.

I have been chasing after her scent it might have been a couple days but i can still smell her scent and i am not giving up, not until i tell her how sorry i am how much i need her in my life.

This time i won't lose her not again.

---------------------

My pack members reached an old looking castle i guess i can call it that. It was falling apart and it the smell gave up to much blood.

I order my pack to surround the building just incase some of the vampires try to escape and a small group to come with me.

Vampires are actually going extinct since our battle we had with them earlier we foumd out be killed oved at least 500 so i know this is their nest since they are with Xander so if we get rid of him they will all die out...but i hope that Leonardo dosen't go away im not sure if he got the vampire gene or Scarlets wolf gene.

As we came inside there was only about 50. As they saw us horror filled their eyes. Its truly sad but im not going easy on them. The 20 that were with me i ordered them to attack and kill if they don't ill make sure to kill them even those who fail to kill those filthy bats.

They start attacking and so do the vampires. They're easily taken down of course i knew that
Fear motivates people to do the impossible.

Jared mate our mate is in that room. Bate tells me

I run to the room and bash the door open.

There i see Scarlet covered in blood.

"Well hello mutt i didn't expect you to come." He chuckles .

"Im afraid your a little too late. You see Scarlet is no longer with you she is now my new mate."

I let a deep growl but that just makes him laugh even more. My wolf wants to get out. Wants to rip his throat off but i hold him in.

"What do you mean new mate."

" well i guess it is time to reveal everything."

"I had a mate before Scarlet. Her name was Lilly but she went a little mad and was killed by Scarlet's parents since she stepped a little too close for their liking and so yadda yadda killed her dad yadda yadda messed up your memories yadda yadda will i already told the rest of the story to Scarlet but not about my mate. I really think Scarlet is my actual mate since my died so easily she was too weak."

"You can't have her!"

"Didn't i just tell you, you are too late."

"You can't have her i love her too much to give up i love her too much that i break down when i realize how much of an ass i was too her and how im so ashamed of myself so NO you cant have her!!"

"Scarlet my dear kill him."

Scarlet walks next to Xander and smiles at him with red glowing eyes and blood stained teeth. She nods her head and i can feel my heart getting ripped out of my chest as she smiles at him.

He turns to her and is about to talk when suddenly Scarlet rea hes out to Xander. She grabs his head with both of her hands and kisses him. As soon as they break the kiss Scarlet punctures her hand through his chest
He looks down with horror in his eyes.

(Scarlet pov)

I punctured Xanders chest as he looked down to meet my eyes with his shocked eyes i say

"I will never be yours." I pull his heart out and he burns away.

I look at Jared and i run towards him. He embraces me and holds me his arms.

"Im so sorry he says."

I just cry in his arms. He looks down on me and moves some hair away from my shoulder.

"I should've done this years ago."
He leans down and bites me marking me as his own
The pain is so painful. Thats the only way i can describe it. after a while it goes away and so does the crave for blood and i can feel us connected as true mates.

--------

"Mom Leonardo is being a little ass!!"

"Violet what did i say about screaming!!"

"Mom you're the loudest one here." Xavier chuckles

"What did Leonardo do?"

"He took my phone and put it down his pants telling my mate to go suck his butt and then he farted can you believe that."

"Well i wouldn't have to do that if you didn't take 2 hours in the bathroom getting ready and putting tons of makeup just to impress him words of advice dont. you look like a clown on drugs."

"Daaaaaad!!" Violet whines.

"Well boys will be boys." Jared says laughing and turns towards Leonardo and whispers into his ear "that's my boy"

Leonardo just grins.

Xavier jokns in the laughter and says.
"Will if he truly is your mate he should just accept you as who are not as a clown."

Violet just lets out a small growl

The twins were now 15 and Leo 14. Violet was the only one who had a wolf for right now she was pretty strong and very pretty she had already found her mate who was a nice human. Xavier didn't end up with a wolf but for some reason i just think hes a late bloomer since i can smell a shift coming up. Since they have alpha blood in them their shift comes earlieelr then normal wolves. As for Leonardo he is my little cute normal human baby he didn't get either genes and im okay with that. He is still my baby even if he hates it when i call him that well all of them do but i don't care. Im just glad to finally have a family.

I know prob the mosy crappiest endings ever but i was going to kill of leo and Jared but arent you glad i didn't?

Also i suck at endings. I tried making it longer then my other chapters too and its 5:38 am i havent slept at all because sleep is for the weak jk i jusy have trouble sleeping so i decided to write this last chapter