Chapter 11

I woke up in the middle of the night from some rustling sounds. It was still dark out but I could still see a figure a large figure. I tried to calm my heart and slowly climbed out of my bed. I could tell the figure was male. He smelled dangerous haha i can't get over me being a able to smell better than the average person.

I went to where the lights were and turned them on.

"Who are you."

The figure turned around and looked at me in the eyes.

"F-father!" It couldn't be he was dead.

"Hah no Scarlet im not your dad but i am someone you should fear."

He then rushed towards me and started hitting me.

I punched back and pushed him back.

JARED PLEASE CO-

I mind linked Jared but all of it didn't reach him since i couldn't concentrate.

Jared came in a second later.

"Jared you came."

The guy grabbed me and pulled me with him towards the window.

"If you move any farther Jared is it, she won't live."

His left hand was grabbing me by the hair while his right hand grabbed me by the stomach i could feel his nails growing and they changed into claws.

Jared looked at me with a panic look on his face.

How i hated how he was looking at me right now. His panic look was making me feel wanted but i knew that too much hope wasn't going to help.

I looked at him then at my babies how i loved them both so much that even though he has caused me so much hurt i was going to do anything for him no matter what and even if its been 1 month since i had my babies they meant everything to me.

Jared im sorry please take care of our pups

Scarlet what do you mean?

Goodbye Jared

I then pushed the guy out the window and his hand went through my stomach puncturing me.

I felt his hand slid out as he fell but as soon as he fell he disappered in mid air.

I could feel blood coming out from my wound i knew he used wolf bane since my wound hadn't started healing.

I started to fall but Jared caught me i coughed blood out and i could feel my life ending.

He looked at me with ao much sorrow.

"Scarlet you can't die the pups need you i already mindlinked the doctor you are going to be alright okay."

I looked at him and smiled even till my death he didn't apologize or even say i need you. How foolish i was. The pack doctor came in and rushed to my side. But i was already losing conscience.

Everything around me was so blurry and their voices sounded like mumbles.

Jared POV

Scarlet looked like she was in so much pain.

She was loosing so much blood. Her room was covered in blood. I told my beta to move my pups to a differnt room.

The pack doctor walked up to me a minute later his eyes had no life and he looked worn out.

"Alpha im sorry i did everything i could but Scarlet has passed away she is no longer with us."

I couldn't believe it she was gone.

"SHE'S IS NOT DEAD IF YOU DON'T BRING HER BACK I'LL KILL YOU!" BRING BACK MY MATE BRING HER BACK."

I said with tears spilling from my eyes.

"Just bring her back."

If you guys didn't know the picture is the picture of the guy who broke in

What did you guys think of the new chapter please comment.