Chapter 12

"Just bring her back."  I could feel my my wolf taking over but i held him down.

I wanted to destroy everything. I couldn't believe my mate had died. I should have taken better care of her.

NOW YOU FUCKING REALIZE YOUR MISTAKES

Bates yelled to me

"Hahah"

Whats so funny!

"Do you think i actually care if she's alive or dead. I was going to kill her anyways but she ended up killing herself how funny is that."

SHE WAS OUR MATE NOT JUST SOMEONE WHO WAS THERE TO ABUSE SHE CARED ABOUT YOU EVEN AFTER ALL THE HARM AND HELL YOU PUSHED UPON HER!

"I can never care for a human well she wasn't human at the end but still she was too weak."

STOP ACTING LIKE YOU AREN'T HUMAN YOU ARE. YOU JUST HAVE A WOLF AND THATS ME AND I CAN EASILY GO AWAY AND YOU WON'T HAVE NO ONE YOU WON'T  BE AN ALPHA YOU'LL JUST BE ROTTING BY YOURSELF AND OUR PUPS SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE CARE OF THEM SO I SUGGEST YOU STEP UP AND STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH!

"Shut up!"

NO I WON'T OUR MATE IS GONE SHE'S DIED TRYING TO SAVE YOU AND OUR PUPS I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AFTER ALL THE SHIT YOUR PARENTS MADE YOU GO THROUGH BUT SHE'S BEEN THROUGH WORSE BUT INSTEAD OF BEING THEIR WITH HER YOU GAVE HER A SHITY SCHOOL LIFE AND LET OTHERS  TORMENT HER WHY COULDN'T YOU LOVE HER LIKE I DID NO DO SHE WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WITH THE PUREST HEART BUT YOU JUST COULDN'T ACCEPT HER BECAUSE SHE WAS DIFFERNT HER BEING DIFFERNT WAS WHAT MADE HER SO SPECIAL *whines* she was so fucking special *howls*

I took a deep breathe and tried to maintain myself. He was right.

Of course im right

I mind linked my beta to release Cassidy and her mate i at least wanted Cassidy to say good bye TO Scarlet.

*5 minutes later*

"Jared i brought them."

"Good now go bring my pups."

"You got it."

(Did i ever name Jared's beta? I forgot haha and if you are wondering why he calls him Jared its because they are really close friends)

Cassidy went to Scarlet's body she started crying and throwing her body on Scarlet at this i growled and she looked back.

"You have no right to growl at me "alpha" you did this"

I grabbed her by the kneck and started choking her.

"You don't speak like that do you understand me mutt?"

"Y-yes alpha."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY MATE LIKE THAT !!"

i dropped Cassidy and charged at her mate that was charging at me i easily knocked him out.

"Jared!"

"What?"

"Something is wrong with your pups!"

"What!"

"My beta brought them to me and they were glowing!?"

I held them. They were crying so much . Did they know their mother passed away. It was sad i couldn't do anything for them. I laid them next to Scarlet and they glowed even more. Scarlet then started glowing the same blue bright light my pups were giving. A big gush of wind surrounded them the light got so bright i couldn't see what was going on. The earth beneath us started to shake. Everything around me was blurry and then everything was silent and still. I looked at the spot where my pups and Scarlet were laying, but this time she wasn't laying down she was standing up holding our pups.

"Hi Jared." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Scarlet." Is all i could say i was shocked.

-------
@Wehrewolfe
@Itzelmatamoros

@newcoast818
Thank you all for showing my story love