Chapter 33

Not edited.

"Whhhhyyyyy?" Abby whined as the covers left her body. She'd heard them as they came up the stairs calling her but chose to pretend that she was still asleep. She'd slept so peacefully through the night in her own bed and wrapped in arms from the front and back. All of them exhausted from helping her move back.

James and Noah both laughed at her misery while she grabbed the pillow next to her and covered her head.

"Go away!"

"Baby you can't sleep all day..."

"The bed loves me." Her words accented with a sigh.

Noah and James looked at one another before Noah said "And?"

"It gets lonely when I leave" she mumbled.

Both men stood shocked for a moment before filling the room with laughter.

"Love I'm sure the bed will survive without you."

"How can you say that Noah?!" She lifted the pillow to look at him in disgust "My bed missed me!"

"Baby" James murmured seductively as he crawled onto the bed "we just want to spend the day with you."

"Ok... grab a pillow and sleep." her words mumbled with the need to sleep as light feather kisses touched her shoulder.

"Wake up baby" his voice soft.

"No."

Another dip in the bed an indication that they were joined by Noah. "Love, we have plans for the day."

"OK you go have fun and me and my bed will continue our affair..." she gasped as fingers trailed over her now exposed thighs and cursed that she was only wearing underpants after they refused to let her wear anything else before going to bed.

"Noah..."

"Yes love" he hummed.

"What are you doing?" Between his fingers and the nibbles James was placing on her neck she felt her body waivering between needing them and sleep.

" Shhh love. Don't talk."

He lent down and pushed aside her panties and kissed the curve of her arse. Slowly his mouth traced across to her hip where it met his hand and that was when he gently pushed her from her side onto her back. Both men shifted to accommodate the different position of her body.

Abby was lost as James kissed her tenderly while Noah traced kisses along the seam of her panties where it met her skin. She whimpered into James' mouth as Noah pushed he legs far apart and touched her moist pussy through the material with his mouth. The sensuous promise teasing her as heat built up within her while he sucked her juice from the man made barrier before his hands reached to her sides and she heard the breaking of material.

Her soft folds exposed to his sight begging him to devour the exquisite flesh within. James found himself captivated by the vision before him while his hands squeezed her breasts. Abby arched her body up while her eyes fluttered and became hooded with desire.

She was torn between the realms of insanity as Noahs' tongue drew circles around her clit as his fingers entered her. Pushing in and drawing out he took her to unreturnable heights while his hand became slick with the sweet juice his tongue wasn't able to reach.

James twisted the hardened nipple within his fingers making her cry out in a painful pleasure.

She couldn't stop the sounds that escaped her. Sounds that pushed them all over the edge.

Noah growled as he removed his fingers and slapped the bare pussy in front of him not once, not twice but five times with each making her scream. She couldn't take it any more. Too much. It was all too much.

Noah sensed that she was ready and as he placed his mouth over her clit once more he growled the word "Cum" as he sucked hard.

She had no idea how long she lay there with James and Noah curled around her. She was physically exhausted and the light tracings of their fingers was almost painful.

James looked down at her lovingly. "Good morning baby. Today is date day and tonight..." he lent in and kissed her forehead "Tonight baby, you'll be ours completely."

A/N Ok I know. This was supposed to be the date but what can I say... I got distracted! The date part 1 and 2 in the next chapter. The following may just be the one you're waiting for ;)