Chapter 21

Not edited.

Fuck. She was lost. Hands and mouths were all over her. Her clothes... what happened to them?! She just knew she was feeling skin on skin as the hands caressed and teased her body. They were still in the same place as when they started and she was quickly losing the ability to stand up with them. She found herself leaning into them more until they realised and slowly, one by one they stepped back.

Caleb took her by the hand and with dark, lust filled eyes he looked over her body "bedroom?"

She couldn't speak so she pointed in the direction and he led her that way. She glanced back to see James and Noah kissing passionately.

"Fuck that's so hot" she whispered.

Caleb moved to stand behind her and bit down on the side of her neck making her groan "does that turn you on princess?"

She moaned out a yes but truthfully she wasn't sure if she was answering him or responding to the pain that shot through the nerves in her neck.

"Guys, bedroom. Now. You get to put on a show for our girl."

Breaking away from each other they looked over questioningly.

"Our girl thinks you look hot when you kiss. Imagine what she'll think if she watches you fuck while I eat her out..."

Abby gasped at that moment as hus hands found their way to the very tips of her nipples and pinched making promises they didn't keep as they moved away.

"Oh fuck! Why did you stop?" she was completely frustrated.

The men chuckled at her expression before Noah walked to her and said "Love you're a virgin..."he looked at her intently "You are still a virgin right?"

She felt herself blushing as she nodded.

Noah pulled her into his body and crushed her mouth. Taking small bites of her tongue before he sucked on it. Reluctantly he let her go as he continued talking while he was secretly glad he didn't have to kill someone.

"You're a virgin. After tonight you won't be anymore. You'll have three cocks going into your pussy and we want you prepared. We don't want to hurt you love. We want you sore from pleasure not pain. We need you wet and we're going to tease you over and over until you can't stand it anymore. Then and only then will there be a cock inside you" he stopped to let the words sink in "Do you still want James to be your first?"

She looked past Noahs shoulder to the man who stole her heart first to see how nervous he looked and received a small grin from him "Yes."

"Then that's who you will have love. You'll be a first for each other."

"I'm pretty sure he knows what to do."

Noah chuckled "Oh he knows I can assure you of that... but pussy and arse feel very different. He'll be experiencing your pussy; wet, hot and without lube. In this you're both virgins and that's a fucking turn on right there."

Abby exhaled. Too much. Too soon. So many unanswered questions. Too controlled. What if? Would he? She let herself be led quietly into her bedroom and climbed into her bed pulling the cover up over herself.

"Abby love," Noah spoke quietly "are you ok?" as he sat beside her and held her hands.

"No." She shook her head as she slowly pushed his hands away and he stood up. "I can't forget. It's in my head. You. James... the blood. You acted like an animal. You hurt him.  You were so cruel.... I caused that."

"Princess, you didn't cause anything. We never really thought about what having someone else in our relationship would actually be like. What Noah did was and always will be unacceptable. You're right. It was fucking cruel..."