Chapter 15

Not edited. If you're enjoying this and plan to keep reading then now is the time to follow me as wp made some chapters private.

Caleb watched from the corner of his eye as Abby joined them in the kitchen. James was turned to face the stove as he stirred the sauce to the required thickness so he had no idea that she was there. Caleb took the opportunity to look at her closely. He could see that she'd been crying and it upset him more than he thought it would. He was left with the need to comfort her as he would James and Noah. She stood nervously as if waiting to be noticed. Her hands twitched together and he had to smile to himself as he finally understood why it affected James as much as it did. What she used as a tool to get her own way made her look she was a little girl who was wanting to please her Daddy. He bit his lip to hold in the groan that wanted to escape as he felt the stirrings in his groin. He'd love nothing more than to be her Daddy, she was a natural submissive for him and Noah; of that he was sure. How the hell she ever got to own an escort agency was beyond him! There was a fiesty side of their girl he was aching to explore. He turned to her and held his arms out.

"Hey princess. Did you sleep well?"

Abby moved into the comfort of his arms as they engulfed her feeling like she really needed it. As he brought a hand up to hold the back of her head as she buried it into his chest James had turned to look at them.

"Baby I'm sorr..."

Abby looked up at Caleb "Where did Noah go?"

"I'm not sure Princess. Is there something you need?" His eyes met hers hoping she'd open up.

"No, it's ok. It can wait." She bit her lip nervously hoping he'd let it go.

"You can talk to us about anything... You know that right?"

"I do. I just think it's better to explain this once."

"Explain what?"

Abby shook her head slowly "When Noah gets here too."

"Are you sure? This sounds serious."

"I'm sure" she smiled softly up at him in the hope he'd leave the subject alone. He nodded slowly and held her closer as his right hand slid down her body. She gasped and gripped onto his shirt as his hand made its way between her thighs. His eyes became hooded as he watched hers and he recognised the need that screamed from them. Slowly his hand moved back and forth in a deliberate taunt.

"As much as I'd love to keep watching I believe we have a meal to eat."

Caleb smiled and kissed her mouth gently before looking up at the door.

"Hey Noah. You're back. Abby has something she wants to talk to us about."

Noahs eyes flicked to hers and she was positive there was a moment of anger before disappointment.

"After dinner we'll sit down and talk a lot of shit out. A lot of things need to be said" Noah said in a precise and firm voice while the guys stiffened at the realisation that he was in command. This Noah was someone no one messed with, not even them. Abby seemed to realise this as well much to Calebs relief.

All three nodded and with silence they all sat down for their meal. There was no talk, no usual banter. This was a meal that compared to the meal of the twelve apostles in that it was just like a last supper. But whose it was remained the main question.

Noah was the last to finish leaving Abby wondering if he meant to do it that way. Tension in the air was so thick it couldn't be cut with a knife and a chainsaaw may possibly have problems with it. As he rested his fork on his plate Abby was sure she could hear a small drawn breath come from James.