Chapter 12

not edited.

Abby was sitting at her desk remembering the last few days with a smile on her face. She hadn't seen the guys since yesterday morning before they left Brisbane but she did talk with them for a little while last night when her flight got in after convincing them she just needed sleep and they didn't need to come over and tuck her in. Caleb told her he needed to check the bed for bed bugs... for her safety of course. James dramatically told her it was his job to make sure his girlfriend had everything she needed. Noah had told her he needed to come over and protect her from the other two... she blushed as she wondered who would protect her from him?

She felt like laughing hysterically, things like this just didn't happen to her! Three men wanted 'her'! Three men who wanted to have her in their bed! Three god bods that she could say were hers! She giggled like a little school girl who'd been asked to the end of school dance. She let her mind wander as she remembered how they made her body feel. The taunting pleasures of their touch that made her body go weak while she finally found a use for the spare underwear she always carried.

She was finding herself flustered more as each memory turned her brain to water when a guy she'd never seen before walked through the door before slamming it shut. She couldn't help but feel slightly daunted as he made his way to her desk but she was determined not to show it as she pulled herself out of her waking dream. He was a good looking man, mid to late thirties. He wore a white long sleeved shirt with the arms rolled up showing his perfectly tanned arms and he had on dark denim jeans that were the perfect fit. His hair was the colour of night and rather than being perfectly done, it was unkempt with strands that fell to the sides of chocolate eyes that looked like they could see right through you.

Looking her up and down the man who was easily six foot four laughed.

"You?! You're the one my men can't buy out?" His throaty laugh echoed around the room.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Frederick Parker." He answered as he sat down as if his name should have her fearing him.

"Is that supposed to mean something to me?"

Abby couldn't believe the audacity of the man in front of her. "I've never met you before today and you walk in here laughing at me. I don't give a damn who you think you are, get the fuck out of my office before I call security."

"You don't want to do that sweetheart" he smirked at her.as he lent back in the chair and threw his right foot over his left leg. "You're may be right. Maybe you don't know who I am so let me enlighten you. I own 90% of all the brothels, dating services and escort agencies in this city." he paused for a very bad moment of dramatic effect "You know what that means?"

Everything clicked into place with a thud as she recalled the many times she'd been contacted anout selling her business. Then she laughed "I'm not selling."

"Oh but you will sweetheart. Now I've been rather giving in letting my boys handle this situation but;  now that I've met you I'm making you my very own pet project from now on. You aren't going to deny me now are you my pet?" His eyes met hers in what some would see as a threatening manner.

She saw red. She'd been in this business for a few years building it from scratch and with her experience she knew what he was doing. Reading clients and employees was an absolute must and she did it to perfection. The guy was obviously a dom and if she wasn't mistaken he was a practising sadist. She'd met a number of doms and some had asked if she was available with most accepting her no graciously. The fact was that there was no way in hell she'd ever consider submitting to this prick or anyone else.

Mimicing the way he sat she placed her hands on thecarms of her chair and showed him the Abby only seen by two other men. This guy was no different. They were all cocky dicks.