Chapter 14

Not edited.

"Baby wake up. Come on baby... wake up. Abby you're dreaming. Please wake up baby."

Abby groaned in disgust at being woken up only to hear him chuckle at her. She growled and buried her head under a pillow as she turned away from him.  He knew better than to disturb her sleep! Hadn't he already learnt this many weeks ago when she pushed him off the bed?

His breath hitched as she turned and the cover she had over her became dislodged. His eyes darkened as he took in every piwce of her. He wanted nothing more than to touch the tit that was now partially exposed to him. He'd always loved sucking on tits. Noah and Calebs were very different to the ones in front of him now. Where theirs were hard and muscular these were lush, soft and fucking big. He wanted to bury his head in them and suck the nipples deep into his mouth. He wanted to fuck between them and cum all over her. He wanted... he wanted to be with a woman.

These feelings stirring inside him were so damn foreign and all they did was made him feel like a fucking school kid on his first date. But damn if he didn't like them.

"Babyyyy come on! You've been asleep forever"

"Go away or I'll hurt you!"

"Noooo babyyyy.... come onnnn."

Watching her like this James could feel himself getting hard at the rise and fall of her chest. He battled with himself over what he wanted to about it, if anything at all. Was he really prepared to be with a woman? Could he actually fuck a pussy? Hell yeh he could... as long as it belonged to Abby. The whole thought of being engulfed in her moisture had him harder than ever and he knew without a doubt he was going to need some sort of release and soon. The idea of having a cold shower was less than inviting but with the way things were going it looked like he may need it.

"Humph!! Get up out of this bed wench, you haven't eaten all afternoon."

"Sleep. Tired."

"Noooo! Abbyyyy! Come on!" He grabbed her by the arm and started shaking her gently. Not one of his better ideas. He watched the movement of her chest as a nipple became exposed. Damn her moaning in her sleep he thought as he straddled her.

" Baby" he whispered into her ear as he lent over her "you were dreaming again. Want to tell me what has you moaning?"

Abbys eyes flew open to look into his in shock. "Ummm I was dreaming?"

"Oh yeh baby, you were dreaming. Sounded like you were having a good time... a really good time."

Abby looked horrified.

"Oh my god! Get off me, get off me... This is so embarrassing! I'll never sleep with any of you in the house again!"

James smirked down at her trying to cover her face with her hands "oh baby I can guarantee you won't be sleeping much at all. Can you feel me Abby? Your moaning turned me on so fucking much that I'm so fucking hard wanting you."

To prove his point James thrust his body over hers, the action making him groan with want and pulsing need. Abby's eyes grew wide. She really didn't understand how she could do this to a man. Dropping her hands to his shoulders she could feel herself becoming wet as his thrusts kept a soft rhythm as his head rested at the base of her chin. The more he thrust the stronger he got and as his breathing became more erratic she could feel herself wanting to meet him thrust for thrust. What the fuck was happening to her? She'd never felt so damn fucking needy in her life before this as she realised her body was leading over her head and  she wanted him. Wanted him bad.

"Can you feel that baby? I want to be in you so bad" groaning he slowed down his movement trying to gain control over the building urge he had to cum.