Chapter 28

Not edited.

James had helped Abby get into 'position' before settling himself on his knees between Calebs outstretched legs. He smiled over at her and with an almost choking embarrassed laugh she smiled back. She was as nervous as hell and found it difficult to look at Noah who was looking at her with his piercing grey eyes with a raw intensity that would make a geisha blush.

He wanted her badly. Damn his ideas, damn them to hell. Fuck she was gorgeous. Kneeling between his legs nervously laughing and licking her lips she looked fucking adorable.

"So Miss Crayson, are you ready for your first lesson?" James was playing the role of teacher to perfection.

"Ummm..."

"Tsk tsk Miss Crayson. How do you expect to advance to bigger and better things if you're indecisive?"

Without realising Abby had placed her hands on Noah's inner thighs to support herself. It was his moan that brought her to the realisation of what she'd done.

"Leave your hands there Miss Crayson. Copy what I do with my hands."

Abby gladly looked at James in order to avoid looking at Noah. She copied as he ran his hands up towards the junction of Calebs legs and then back again.

"Fuck you James" Caleb growled as Noah lay rigid. She was touching him and he had to control himself.

"Now Miss Crayson, this time you won't be taking your hands back down Mr Winter's legs. This time Miss Crayson you will be taking his penis into one of yours hands. You can expect that hs body will react to your touch so be aware of that."

Noahs eyes widened as he watched her hand get closer while shocked at how James was conducting his 'lesson'. Fuck! If he wasn't careful he'd cum as soon as she touched him. She moved closer until her hand was shakily wrapped around him. His body arched upwards in her hand as he hissed while she copied James and slowly moved up and down his length. Her touch was so light it was intoxicating. For a time they worked slowly matching stroke for stroke until she was applying pressure with each stroke.

"Now Miss Crayson the next step in your education is learning to use your tongue."

James bent down and with slow determination he slowly moved his tongue upwards on the cock he was holding. Then with a wink at Abby he nodded for her to do the same. She was completely embarrassed and with a shaky laugh she bent down and with closed eyes she made Noahs day. It was a strange feeling to know that one little action could have so much reaction.

Noah gripped the sheets in his fists as she continued and slowly under the guidance of James' brilliant teaching her confidence grew and she was finally moving her mouth on her own when she took him into her mouth. His body jerked as her tongue swirled and she tasted his precum. She moaned sending pulsing pleasure through him at the taste, salty but definitely more-ish. Her hand gripped the base of his cock as she moved her mouth further down over him. With slow and uncertain movements she started to move her head up and down while she felt a burning need within her core. Moans and groans from both Caleb and Noah spurred her on until she finally opened her eyes and looked upwards. Eyes dark and foreboding looked back at her. Hooded they screamed a thousand words as gasps made it impossible for them to talk to her.

They watched everything that she did. Each swallow of his cock took him further into her mouth until she found she could take no more without gagging. She increased the pace in which she moved and Noahs hands left the bed to grab the back of her head as his fingers wrapped themselves into her hair. He had to hold back from slamming himself into her mouth and fucking it hard. He felt the need to cum building and tried to warn her but without a voice that he lost somewhere in the moment he couldn't say a word. His whimpers were becoming more urgent and demanding as Abby felt more empowered than ever as she sucked lightly. Her action brought on a roar from Noah as he pushed up into her and mere seconds later her mouth was filled with a sallty fluid.

She didn't know what to do with it as she moved away from Noah. She looked at James who was sitting up watching with Caleb. He moved across the bed and crushed her mouth in his as he pushed in his tongue to scoop out and encourage her to swallow what he'd left behind.

"Holy fucking shit!" Caleb exclaimed as he watched what they were doing. Noah still getting his breath back smiled at them. Their babies were fucking perfect.

James smiled down at her "So, Miss Crayson... was that fun?"

Abby giggled and put her face down into his chest. She, Abigal Wendy Crayson, had just given a guy a blow job. She had to smile, of all the things she felt proud of doing, this was one of the best. She felt a body move up behind her to put arms around her and James.

"You make a great teacher love... and you... you baby girl... you're fucking amazing! That was fucking amazing." Pulling her away from James he enclosed her in his arms and bit gently down on her neck before latching on and sucking hard. He was determined to leave his mark so the world knew she was taken.

"Noah!" she hissed "what are you doing?"

He moved his head away and wiped the saliva off her neck looking satisfied "Just showing the world you're taken" his grin a mile wide.

"I have to work tomorrow! I can't go in with a damn hickey!"

"Nawww.... our baby is sick and needs a sick day so we can look after her?? Right! I'll call your boss in the  morning."

"Oh my God... seriously? This isn't funny!"

"It kinda is Princess."

"Don't you dare start Caleb. How would you guys feel if I... never mind" she sighed.

"Love, you need to start packing anyway. You're coming home."