Chapter 26

Not edited.

Noah took her by the hand and led her to the bed. "So love, am I to  understand from what Caleb said earlier that you like watching us when we touch each other?"

She grinned and nodded.

"Words love. No confusion about what's happening if you speak. Do you understand"

"Yes Noah." Abby was feeling just a little more than excited.

"Love you need to understand that we like our sex domineering and sometimes rough" Abby was about to protest Noah raised his hand "you don't have to worry about that night Abby. As we told you, that won't be happening for a while. Not until everyone is comfortable with it."

"I'm not ready for it either baby" James was beside them placing light kisses in her shoulder "but there's something fucking incredible about being told what to do in bed. Following orders is fun." he grinned at her cheekily.

"So you're a sub? Do you ever switch?" Noah's eyebrow twitched as she questioned James.

"Sub all the way baby " he kissed just below her ear "though I'd like to be your dom..." he lowered his voice "as well as your sub."

Abby shivered. Once again she felt a pulsing heat. She swallowed hard. "What about you Noah and Caleb?"

"We switch for each other princess but completely dom James. Having to ask you for permission was fucking hot as hell. I'd sub for you."

"Looks like you have the trifecta love. I'd fucking love to see how far you could take me."

"Fuck " she whispered "Fuck!" Looking at all three men she could see they were serious while at the same time they were amused by her reaction. All three laughed.

Noah guided her onto the bed making sure she was settled before moving over her. "I know you like a little pain Abby. You came apart for me when I spanked your pussy. Would you like to feel that again tonight?"

Her eyes glimmered with expectation "yes Noah."  He slammed his mouth onto hers before saying "good girl".

She realised that James and Caldb were now on the bed beside them and was completely captivated watching them as they started to kiss.

Noah chuckled at her excitement "You're fucking perfect love. Fucking perfect." He moved off her to lie at her side placing kisses across her stomach. "Shall we watch them for a while?"

All of a sudden Abby felt clamier than she'd ever felt before. He was giving her a choice? It wasn't like she was capable of taking her eyes of them anyway.

"Answer me love."

She nodded then remembered "Yes."

'Who would have thought she had a voyueristic side to herself?'

Watching as Caleb bent over James while he licked his way down the contours of his body was fucking amazing. She became slowly aware of the hand that followed Calebs path on her own body. Every lick was matched with a flick, swirl or pinch. Her own body was heating up fast as she closed her eyes and gasped. This kind of fucking torture was ok by her.

"Open your eyes love. Watch them. See how Caleb tastes him." Noahs voice became a whisper as he spread her legs open. He teased her continuously along her inner thighs moving closer to her pussy then moving away. Abby felt like she was floating. This shit doesn't really happen!

There were chuckles all around her

"Yes it does princess.. Now watch."

Caleb moved his tongue over the tip of the cock that stood proud just centimetres away from his mouth.

"FUCK ME!" James screamed out as he pushed his cock towards Caleb. Caleb had other ideas as he slowly slid his tongue up and down; each time adding a little more pressure.

James' moans were amazing but her attention was drawn away as Noah moved his hand until he parted Abby' s inner lips.

"Fuck you're so fucking wet" he groaned as he played in the moisture. Caleb lifted his head up momentarily and after glancing at Abby he looked at Noah and nodded.

Caleb moved quickly to take all of James into his mouth causing him to scream. Noah pushed fingers into Abby's dripping hole and started pumping. Working in tandem the two men pleasured their lovers.

Abby felt her hand being linked with another. James. Together they moaned and as tension started building they held each other tighter. 

"Hold it love. Wait for James."

"Fuck Noah... I can't..." she sobbed leaning into his chest.

"Just a little longet baby girl".

Noah looked at Caleb and watched as James was pushing harder up into his mouth.

"Suck harder Caleb." Calebs face work an unmistakable grin. He sucked harder.

"Oh fuck... fuck... Holy fuck shit... I'm gonna cum!"

Noah looked down to the woman who writhed under the pleasure he gave her. He felt the tightening around his fingers. "Cum."

"Have you ever touched a cock before love?" he moved quickly to her breast and bit down on her nipple before licking it like a little pup. Her body bucked under his mouth making it impossible for her to reply with an answer he already knew."Touch mine."

He continued his onslaught of her nipple while taking her hand downwards between their bodies. He unclenched the fingers that were wrapped in his and facing the palm to himself he encased her hand as his own fingers guided hers around his long hard length. "Fuck" he grunted" that feels good."

Abby was in shock. She knew his cock would be hard but how did it still feel soft? She let him guide her hand as he taught her how to pleasure him. His breaths became more gasps and he let her hand go to wrap his arm around her while his hips started to trust slowly to match the rhythm they'd created. Her hand, soft and tentative as she pumped up along the length to reach the top and her thumb brushed against the drop of precum and she stopped,  embarrassed.

"Fuck love don't stop" Noah pleaded hoarsely. She felt the bed move beside her as Caleb moved to her. She looked at him in surprise, she thought he and James... Then she realised they still were as James bent his head down to take Calebs cock into his mouth.

"Keep going princess" Caleb whispered "he needs you to keep going" his breath hitched as James squeezed his balls while sucking him deeper into his mouth.

"Please love... "