Chapter 29

Not edited. Also... have you seen the number of reads this thing has?????? OMG!!! You people are amazing!  thanks! Mari xxx

Abby woke slowly with a moan. Her eyes snapped open as she felt fingers touching her.

"Good morning Princess" came the whisper to her right.

"Good morning love" came the voice to her left.

Her body lifted off the bed as fingers swirled and teased her clit. She looked down to see a cheeky faced James looking up at her "Good morning baby".

Before she could respond to any of them James moved and slid his tongue between her lower lips. His moan vibrated through her causing her to bite down on her lip in an effort to hold back the scream that was impending.

James couldn't believe. He was going down on a pussy. Something he never really expected to ever do. When Noah suggested he kiss Abby awake he never even considered that this was what he meant but fuck damn he was glad it was.

"Mmmmm guys, why didn't you tell me pussy tasted this good?"

Caleb grinned at Noah who smiled back at him before he said "We did."

"I'll never doubt you again."

Abby gasped as she felt his tongue slide deeply along her pussy. She wanted to scream but a mouth that covered hers muffled any sound she was going to make. Her clit was humming as it was being flicked and softly pinched. His tongue replacing the fingers that moved to tease her opening. He placed one finger into her making her gasp as Caleb continued to kiss her. Slowly he started to move in and out of her curling his finger slightly making her squirm.

Noah kissed along her shoulder and down her chest until he took a hardened peak into his mouth. Over and over again he captured the nipple between his teeth  until he felt her push up against his mouth forcing him to bite down hard, her whimpers spurring him on to bite then ease the pain with a slow circle with his tongue and repeating it again and again.

James started to push another finger into her and groaned "fuck, she's so tight I can hardly get two fingers in."

Caleb stopped kissing Abby momentarily to speak to James "Go gently babe, ease in slowly. Use her sweet juice to coat both your fingers first."

Noah chuckled and paused his sucking "seems James isn't the only teacher in this family."

"Fuck you Noah."

"Anytime love."

"How about now?"Calebs tone was almost a challenge.

"God yes" Abby whispered.

Caleb smiled down at her "You want to watch me fuck him princess?"

She opened her mouth to answer him but all that came out was a moan as she pushed her hips higher to meet the tongue that was now pushing inside her. Calebs eyes sparkled brightly "Fuck her with your tongue James.  Play with her rosebud while you're doing it."

James groaned loudly as the fluids from within her filled his mouth. He tongue fucked her dragging as much as he could into his mouth. His fingers still wet from being inside her found the path downwards to meet the sweet puckered skin of her rosebud. Her body bucked as he teased and pushed slightly... promising more without delivering.

Abby screamed as the tension built within her, she was lost in a sea of wanton desire searching for release. All three men seemed to realise at te same time just how close she was as her whimpers became more frantic. They pushed, licked, sucked, bit, squeezed and pinched until Abby came undone completely. Over and over again they brought her to the brink of an orgasm before stopping. Finally they pushed her over the edge with a scream that had Caleb swallowing it with his mouth as he kissed her. She was left in a ball of molten lava as the three all made their way to the top of the bed to curl around each other.

Caleb chuckled softly "Next time Noah that arse is fucking mine."

Noah smiled as he rested his head on Abbys still heaving breast "Bring it."

James was curled around Caleb when he lifted his head and said "I have a question."

"Why am I afraid to ask?" Noah replied humourously.

"Awww come on, I'm not that bad!" James' indignant voice didn't fool any of them. They all laughed as he humphed playfully.

"So, what's your question James?"

He sat up with a grin and asked excitedly "Does icecream come in pussy flavour?"