Chapter 16 - pt 3

Not edited.

"Keep her legs open Caleb"

"Yes sir." He wrapped his legs around hers and pulled them apart. He played with the moisture building up in her pussy. With his thumb he rubbed in swirls over her clit teasing it as it swelled. Her moans were sending him over the edge and as she arched back into him the pressure on his hard dick had him panting for release.

"Open her Caleb"

Caleb looked up at Noah with a grin on his face. He noticed James trying to sneak looks as he knelt at Noahs feet and nodded slightly towards him.

"Yes sir. Mistress may I open your pussy?" He added pressure with his thumb rubbing harder as he whispered in her ear.

"Oooooohhh..... Yes!" Caleb used her reaction to their benefit. Sliding two fingers down the lengh of her slit he opened them to expose her hole to Noah.

Noah grabbed James by his hair forcefully forcing his face to look up at him as he snarled "Do you think you deserve to see what our girl looks like?"

"No sir."

"You fucking disappoint me slut. You make our girl fucking cry and then think you can look at her? Why?"

"I've never seen a woman sir. I was curious sir."

Grabbing James by his chin he turned his face towards Abby.

"Is that what you wanted bitch? You want to look at what our girls pussy looks like... Then look! See how fucking wet Caleb's making her. See those juices pouring out when she moves her body. She nearly left us because of you. None of us would have seen her if she did. Caleb pinch her nipples." James couldn't take his eyes off the pink flesh that had been exposed. His cock was twitching with precum as he watched the scene playing out in front of him.

"Yes sir" he strained to answer as he got further turned on with her body teasing him. "Mistress .. " he gasped "may I..." the need to come was becoming so unbearable he could no longer talk.

"Caleb are you refusing to ask your mistress permission to pinch her nipples?"

Caleb shook his head ferociously as Abby screamed her release. The coolness in the air had been sharp against the heat of her pussy, like ice.

"Caleb, do you want to cum?"

Again he couldn't speak as he nodded. He groaned knowing Noah was going to make him wait to cum because he defied him by not asking Abby for permission.

"Don't fucking cum until I tell you to!" He squatted down to meet James' face with his own. He wrenched his head back and sucked on his neck as he reached down to grab the cock in front of him. Firmly he fisted it as he felt the.spasms pulse along it. James wouldn't hold out much longer. He stood up leaving James groaning.

"James, your mistress needs cleaning. Do you think you have the right to clean her.after everything you've done?"

Abby had a vague moment of sanity as she started to plant her feet back on the earth as she heard the interaction between Noah and James. Caleb was driving her crazy. He was relentlessly playing with her clit as he pushed his lower body into her back.

"No sir."

"That's fucking right! You don't deserve to touch her or taste how fucking sweet she is." He looked over again, "Abigal come here."

Caleb immediately stopped what he was doing and helped Abby to stand. She found she had no stability in her legs and almost fell. Standing as straight as she could she slowly made her way over to Noah. He stood and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her to him sharply as he lowered his head and bit her on the nipple making her cry out.