Hospital

Hey! Sorry for the wait, I was busy and the storm and stuff. I'll be updating less often now. Sorry. I have school stuff to take care of and social things. Love you! xx-wordstravelfast (If you have any baby name ideas, comment below)

Nathan's POV:

They made Lorrie sit in a wheelchair and wheeled her into the elevator. I could tell she was tired and under a lot of stress. I don't know what having a baby feels like or being pregnant, but if its as bad as it looks, I never want to be pregnant. I hope she's not mad at me anymore. It wouldn't be best seeing as she's giving birth to my baby. I would never be mad at her. Not for long anyway. I've been mad at her before, but I didn't stay mad at her long. It always ended in me being mad at myself for assuming something or just because I was mad at her. I should've called her after she left. Or texted her. I shouldn't have let her go so easily. I should've ran after her, told her how much she meant to me. But instead I just stood there. I let her leave. In the studio, she was going to tell me something. She had almost said it. I love you. The last words I thought I would ever hear from her. I thought she wouldn't even want to talk to me. I don't know why I did it. Why I would choose a slut like Victoria over Lorrie. Yes Victoria had pretty large knockers and an ass. She was attractive, I'll admit it. But she probably only wanted the money. But Lorrie just wanted to be with me. she didn't need my money. She loved me. Not because she thought I was attractive, or because I was in a band, or because I did have money. It was because she understood me and liked me.

"Sir?" 

"Yeah I'm sorry what?" 

"Are you the baby's father?" 

"Yes."

"Come with us please."

They told me I would get to ride in the ambulance with Lorrie and be in the room when it happened. The boys would meet us there after picking up their girlfriends. Lorrie looked so tired. Her hair, stuck to her forehead with sweat. I pushed it out of her face. "Jesus. Ow." At first I thought he did something but it was just a contraction.

"Hey, you doing ok?" 

"Yeah. Just the baby." 

"We'll get through this."

I grabbed her hand. I rubbed her palm with my thumb. I didn't feel the ring I had given her. I knew she had all the reasons not to wear it, but I couldn't help but feel a bit hurt. She must've seen the look on my face because she began to talk to me. "I'm sorry about the ring. I did have reasons though. It's at my house. I can give it back to you if you want. I'm sure you've moved on by now, someone else would love it." She looked at me sadly. No one else would have it. No one else deserved it. I wouldn't be able to have someone else without missing her, or feeling guilty. If I wasn't with her, I didn't want to be with anybody else. "No. Keep it. I'm not with someone." She looked relieved at the thought that I wasn't with anyone. I knew that if I was it would make her upset. I wouldn't hurt her more.

"The last thing you said to me when I left was that you loved me. I didn't belive you. But I realized after that you weren't lying. I realized how stupid I was. A 19 year old thats pregnant doesn't stand a chance on her own. I told myself I didn't love you anymore. I thought it would hurt less. It just made it worse. I hated myself for leaving. I don't want to be alone anymore."

A plea for help. She wanted me back but she didn't want to say it flat out.

"Lorrie, don't think I won't be there for you. I'll be there for you every step. I'll take night shifts, day shifts, even diapers. I want to be with you. I don't ever want to be away from you. I know that I was a jerk and that I did some stupid things, but I still love you. I can't loose you again."

"I want to be with you Nathan. Please don't leave. Stay with me, I'll go back to England with you even." 

Lorrie's POV: 

Nathan wrapped me in a hug, careful not to squeeze the baby. "I love you so much." He whispered in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I was loaded into the ambulance after we got off the elevator.

"Will you put the ring back on?"

"Yes. I've been wanting too, but I didn't want to lie to myself."

The ride to the hospital was annoying. I couldn't talk to Nathan because the nurses were asking all sorts of questions. Nathan rode with a huge smile on his face. He was happy. I was happy. Finally we could be together again. Not the most convienant timing, but I had him there. He could give me strength. They put me in the maternity ward. Hearing other women screaming as we walked the halls wasn't very comforting. The room I was in was ugly. It was so white and boring. They put all sorts of thing into me. IVs and needles. The pain was getting continuously worse but I tried not to show it. I was ready. I had my friends. I had my boyfriend, I had what I needed to finally bring this baby into the world.