"Wherever You Will Go"

Sorry! It'll get better :) and worse but you know the babys coming! Happy right? No? Ok :( anyway love you! -wordstravelfast (btw check out the video on the side)

1 Month Later:

Lorrie's POV:

I don't wear the ring anymore. I keep it in a box with my shirts. I look at it everyday, wondering if I'll ever wear it again.  The first week was the worst. He didn't call. None of them did. Love is crazy and I don't know if I'll ever find it again. Pushing him away was probably the worst choice I've ever made. I try not to be angry about it anymore. It's more dissapointment in myself now. I miss him, and I always will. It doesn't matter to me that he cheated on me anymore. I just want to find him again. To be loved. It's harder here. If you dress badly, if you're too fat, if you have acne. With him, no one cared, I was me and he didn't care. I doubt he loves me now, after all this. But I know, I will always love him.

My phone was buzzing obnoxiously next to my bed. Oh great, Karen, my boss at H&M.

"Hello?" 

"Where are you?? The fall collection sale begins today and if it's not stocked before opening, I will kill you."

"I'll come right over."

"Don't forget to wear the samples. Appearance is really important today."

I was about to respond when she hung up on me. I sighed loudly and looked out the window of my loft. Being his girlfriend had had it's advantages, I saved a lot of money, I could afford nice things without feeling guilty now because he wasn't here to try to pay. I went throught my drawers looking for the samples and got dressed. I applied my usual makeup, wing tip eyeliner and some mascara. Today they asked us to wear bronzer and matching eyeshadow. But it's fall. Stores are confusing. It's stressful but it can have perks, free nail treatments and clothes. We all got our nails done with fall designs and I got leaves. I grabbed my bag with my phone and wallet. I waited for the elevator and hurried out to the metro station trying not to fall in the ridiculous shoes we have to wear. I'm pregnant ok? I got off at my normal stop and ran into the store, almost slamming into a very angry Karen.

"You're 3 minutes late."

"I'm sorry." 

Karen rolled her eyes and walked away. I went to the storage room and began folding clothes. 

4 Hours Later: 

The store was almost empty and I was finally allowed to go home. I didn't say goodbye to anyone, no friends here. Outside there was a huge group of people and cameramen, but that was usual for LA. You just have to learn to avoid it. Which is hard when you're 8 months pregnant and could probably burst soon. I walked by against the wall trying not to get into the crowd of people. I felt  a hand on my arm and considered yelling rape, "She's perfect!" Whoever had grabbed me began pulling me along.

"What?!" 

"You're perfect for the movie I'm directing." 

"Excuse me?"

"That's not an insult. Just come audition quickly, it'll only take a few minutes."

"Where are we going?"

"To audition silly."

He pulled me into a huge studio building that looked executive and kind of scary.

"Oh."

My captor turned around and smiled at me. He had brown hair and gorgeus grey eyes.

"Sorry I didn't intorduce myself, I'm Nathaniel Michaels. But you can call me Nathan."