Date Night

*knock knock* I open the door to see Nathan at my doorstep. "You ready love?"  

"Yeah just let me go grab my bag" I run to my room and grab my purse and run back to the door. He grabs my hand and we walk down the steps towards his car. He opens the door for me and kisses me lightly before helping me into he car. "where are we going tonight?" "You'll see, it's a surprise." he helps me out of the car and has me close my eyes. He guides me through people into a room I can't see. I hear a chair scraping the floor. "Where are-" his lips meet my lips in the middle of my sentence he's kisses me in perfect rhythm and I kiss back his tounge slips into my mouth and mine slips into his. When we break away I look and he's taken me to our favorite Chinese restaurant. He's reserved a private room just for us. "Oh Nath. I can't believe you would do this for us." I wrap my arms around his neck and meet his lips to mine. He guides me into my chair and he slides into his own. "What do you want love?"  

"I'm not sure what do you want?" 

"You." He blushes and holds his han out across the table. My hand meets h in the middle of the table. I smile to myself. "You look so pretty love, all the time."  

"I love you, you know that right. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."  

The waiter comes over and Nath orders. We share a bottle of red wine and midway through eating Nath stops and looks at me. "What? Is there like food or something on my face?". He laughs. "No. But, would you maybe like to spend the night at my house tonight? You know only if you want to."  

"You mean like to, you know," Nath blushes. "Well yeah. But only if you want." he looks down at his plate waiting for an answer. "Do I get your chest as a pillow?" I replied jokingly. He laughs. "Of course love. As long as I can get you tonight."  

"I'm all yours."  

The waiter comes with the check. I try to at least get him to split the bill but he won't budge. "Can I at least pay the tip?"  

"Fine but next time I pay the tip." He chuckles to himself.  

We get up from the table and head out to the car he opens the door for me and we head for his house.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT THE NEXT SCENES COMING SOON BUG IM GOING TO A CONCERT TOMORROW BUT SOON ENOUGH! PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE OR FAN! :)