Prologue (this comes up later in the story btw)

Hey I'm New To Wattpad Please Vote and Become a Fan or Read In the First Place!-- wordstravelfast 

Dedicated to Nathan_Sykes18 for being my 1st fan

When I got home I logged onto my twitter account hoping to get a DM from Nath. Instead I see tons of tweets. Normally I get a few, but not that many tweets. I start to go through them and then i see this one comment, "you're a skanky bitch and you didnt deserve nathan. you need to watch yourself." I feel my eyes begin to tear up. Who is this? No one knows about us. I pick up my phone and dialed. "Hey love, is something wrong?" sometimes I really hate the sweetness of his voice.

"What the hell is going on with twitter? Someone tweeted me saying that I was a skanky bitch Nathan. What are you not telling me?" 

"Oh you're talking about that. You really should get out more love, check some magazines." 

"What the hell are you talking about?" 

"Just look alright I need to go"

"Wait, Nath-" the line went dead.

I went to my computer and opened up safari, I typed in "nathan sykes and girlfriend"  What I see, is not what I wanted to see. OK magazine had an article about me and nath. "Nathan Sykes and Unknown Girlfriend Caught Exiting Restaurants and Out on the Street. Exclusive Interview With Nathan" 

"damn it, just shit" I opened up the article only to see tons of pictures of us on the streets. Then i see a quote in bold. "I'm honestly not sure where we're at right now, we don't talk much. I'm not really sure what we are anymore"  the tears flooded to my eyes. I kept reading. "Nathan says he doesn't really feel like talking about it. He also says that he's not sure why they went out in the first place."  

"no oh god please no. we text all the time what is this talking about, what was he talking about?" 

then there was a poll. " How long do you think they'll last? 88% of voters said they're done for. 21% voters said a few more weeks, 1% voters said they're not breaking up. Vote Now!"

I closed my computer and put it on the floor. I covered myself in sheets and cried myself to sleep.

Sorry Its not good. Leave me a comment if you think I should keep going. I personally think its rubbish.