Thin Ice and A Surprise Guest

Hey! I'm finally back sorry it's been so long I've been stuck on mobile! Hope you guys like it! And I hope you like Taylor Swift cause she's in this one...A lot. Let's just say I've been playing too much piano.

1 Week Later:

Lorrie's POV:

"How about we go to the park? We could bring Jay and Karla, and go on swings." "Um. I'm pregnant Nathan, I weigh a lot." I stared down at the bump beginning to form. "I'm going to be so fat." "You don't weigh a lot. You're pregnant its a different kind of weight. You're perfect just the way you are." He wwrapped his arms aroung me from the back.

"Alright I'll go."

"I knew you would." He turned around to kiss my forehead.

"Jay! You wanna go to the park with us?"

"Yeah sure! Karla too?"

"What do you think Jay?"

"Let me go get properly dressed Nath." I pulled away and started to the stairs.

"You look fine."

"I'm in my pajamas Nath."

"Exactly. Your pajamas are cute." he smiled and winked.

"It's a tank top with shorts Nathan."

I punched his arm lightly and ran upstairs to change. I grabbed one of Nathan's Stewie shirts and a pair of black skinny jeans and pulled on my Toms. "You'll need this." Nathan put one of his leather jackets around my shoulders. I inhaled the scent of Nathan's cologne on his jacket. "It smells nice." "You smell nice." He leaned in for a kiss. "Nathan, Lorrie! You coming or not?!" He laughed and pulled me onto his back. "Nathan! put me down!" "Nope never." I beat on his back but not hard. He carried me until we got outside where Jay and Karla were waiting for us. We walked laughing and joking around until we got to the park. "We're going to the swings ok?" Jay nodded to us and he and Karla walked off towards the flower trail.

"C'mon sit down."

"Nathan. I'm fat. Don't make me do this."

"Please just let me push you. I won't let you fall or anything."

"Fine." I sat down on the swing. He started to push me and I grabbed the ropes. I felt the swing move faster and tried not to freak out. "You're doing great love." I tried to laugh but I was nervous. I suddenly felt sick.

"Nathan, I think I'm going to puke."

"It's not that bad love."

"No Nathan I feel like I'm really going to puke."

"Ok. Here I'll take you to the loos."

He stopped the swing and picked me up wedding style. He ran me to the loos and tried not to bounce too much. I curled into his chest trying not to puke. He put me down at the loos and I ran to the toilet. I knelt over the toilet and Nathan walked into the bathroom and held my hair back for me. I let all the puke out.

"Thanks Nath."

"It's fine."

"I've got to use the loo myself."

"Ok. I'll wait outside for you." I walked out and heard him lock the door.

"Hey." I turned around to see Jacob. My ex boyfriend from before I left for England.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"I came to see you."

"I have a boyfriend now Jacob."