The First Time

Chapter 2

When we got to his house he opened the door for me and we walked in. He took my jacket and put it in the closet. He grabbed my hand and lead me toward the living room. When we walked in Jay and Christy (his girlfriend) were lying on he couch. Jay was covering our view of Christy but it looked like she wasn't wearing a shirt. And neither was Jay. They were doing a bit more than just sitting there. Nathan looked at me and raised his eyebrows. He lea me to his room instead. The walls were painted white an he had a cork board an a Manchester United poster. I notice that most of the pictures on the cork board were of us. "Nath, that's so sweet."

"What is love? You mean the board?" he asked pointing towards it. "No ones ever done anything like that for me before."

"Shall we have a beer?"

"Give me all that you've got." He ran to the kitchen briefly to grab some beers. "To tonight"

"To tonight" We clinked glasses and every large sip lead to going farther. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me close. He gripped my hips tightly and crashed our lips together. He sucked gently on my bottom lip and ran his tounge along my bottom lip, I parted mylips wider and granted him entrance. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. He walked me over to the bed still lip locked and placed me down gently under him. And then you can guess where this went.

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT!!!!! IM ALREADY WORKING ON CHAPTER 3 THOUGH!!

LIKE COMMENT VOTE FAN!!