34[Kennedy & Edward]

Kennedy's POV:

"Shh.. Can you let go for me baby?" Edward huskily uttered those words so close to my ear, his hot breath fanning the sensitive skin there.

My breath hitched and I could feel my whole body trembling from the wholesome amount of emotions and feelings that were hitting me at the same time.

His hands on my hips were extremely delicate but the way he had my body plastered on his was possessive, his eyes were soft and concerned, the lips ghosting my jawline and neck tantalizingly sensual and I could feel myself reacting to each feeling and emotion with triple the amount.

"Let me Baby. You can let go with me. I got you baby boy. I'm here" I nearly cried as Edward cooed in my ear, his words doing things to me that I still didn't understand how they were were possible.

"Good boy" He praised me and I could feel my body reacting to the sweet tone and his praise.

I was going to lose my mind any second from now if Edward kept treating me this delicate.

I could feel my knees tremble on my shaky legs as Edward's lips finally attached on my neck. My skin burned so did my fingers that craved to touch Edward's hot tight skin.

I moaned as his teeth scrapped my pulse, the tingly sensations raking down my spine and settling in my hard cock, making the head leak like a faucet.

"Please" I whimpered. Not even sure what I was pleading for.

"Please what? What do you want baby boy? Tell me" Edward tantalizingly whispered, ghostly licking my collarbone and earlobe.

"You. I want you. Please"

I felt his hands that were busy trailing my hip bones settle on my butt, squeezing the flesh tightly against himself while grinding my pelvis on his roughly in the process.

I felt my whole body tremble, my weak knees almost giving out from the sheer amount of pleasure that wrecked through my body.

Within seconds, our clothes were off and I could feel my breath leaving my lungs as I stared shamelessly at the magnificent body in front of me.

Edward's POV:

The sight before me had me shuddering for a second.

Ken's naked body full on display for me was a sight to see. I couldn't drink him up enough. I raked my eyes up from his pink tinted checks and neck to his milky and welcoming collarbone down to his perk erect nipples and I could feel my mouth salivate, my brain already fantasizing about how the swollen buds would feel on my tongue or between my teeth.

I raked my eyes down his firm pecs, his evident abs, the slight hairy happy trail that led to his v-line and then my eyes settled on his huge erect cock.

I couldn't remove my eyes from the juicy pink swollen head even if I wanted to.

Before I even knew what I was doing. I was kneeling in front of his groin and milky thighs coming face to face with his massive erect shaft and God, it was huge.

I slowly licked the milky essence coating his pink slit then I felt Kennedy's whole body tremble, his knees giving out on him as he fell on his ass on the bed.

"Stand" I said but even I could hear the impatient tone underneath my words and he hurriedly did as I said.

"Lie down" I added.

I don't know how but the way Kennedy's body scrambled to follow my commands was doing unimaginable things to me.

I could feel my erect cock leak with precum while watching as he lied down. It was taking all my control trying not to touch my dick once he layed down. Sprayed out for me to devour. 

I climbed over him, carefully not to crash him then I sensually and slowly lowered my pelvis over his, rubbing our naked cocks against each other in the process. The whimper that left Ken's throat was body shudderinh.

I bit my lower lip to swallow my own moans as his wet warm tongue traced my earlobe then down my jawline then finally on my neck, a place I was overly sensitive.

He knew the right places to lick to make me shake impatiently, the right places to bite, the right places to suck and God, my body couldn't keep up with all the new sensations.

I had tried to keep my moans and groans inside but I couldn't anymore once he started to grind back against me frantically and I could tell our orgasms were near.

"Please!" He pleaded, his movements becoming quicker while the sensations become too much. I was losing my mind here.

"Please Edward" He mewled once I trailed my fingernails up his inner thigh and I could feel my whole body freeze at those sinful words.

I turned slowly until I was staring right back into his half lidded eyes.

"Say that again" I whispered, grinding my dick against his harder than before and I pretty much watched as my boss lost it.

"Ed! God! Edward! I'm Cumming" He screamed, thrashing around but I kept grinding on him just as my own orgasm hit me. Hard.

Kennedy's POV:

My orgasm was hard and I kept trembling under his intense gaze on face, my eyes felt heavy from the pleasure and I pretty much looked high right now.

"Get on your knees" Edward said as he got off me walking over to my drawer and retrieving what I was surprised to realize was lube and condoms and that's when the fear kicked in but there was no going back so I did as he said and knelt on my bed my face facing him but he just smirked and motioned me with his fingers to turn around and I could already feel my face and neck warming up.

I did as he instructed though and waited in anticipation for what was going to come next and just when I expected this, he did that.

Edward's rough hand pushed my back down harshly so that my face was laying sideways on the bed with my back arched and my ass up in the air and I felt him blow his hot breath on my cheeks.

"What are you-"

"Shh baby boy. You talk when I tell you to talk"

Well, this was about to get interesting.

***
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Please!