16[Kennedy Knight]

Even after six days.

Even after 'trying' to have sex with four ladies.

Even after drinking my thoughts away.

Even after fighting myself.

Even after reminding myself of what was wrong with me being homosexual.

I still found myself helpless, panting and so turned on as my lips wrapped themselves around Edward's thumb.

My tongue curved itself around the finger, sucking it into my mouth as if my life depended on it.

His eyes were on mine the whole time, unblinking, clouded, hungry, piercing and full of so much lust that his gaze had my legs weak.

"What are you doing to me?" He chocked the words out in a deep, raspy and rough voice that resonated through me harshly leaving delicious shivers trailing down my back.

Something in me wasn't here, my mind was in no shape to think of anything or answer the asked question since all I did was moan on his fingers.

"Please, say something" Edward's voice sounded like he was in pain by now and my lips decided to form a sentence. One that had been in my head all the past days.

"Kiss me" My voice was deep too, heavy with desire and I sounded almost out of breath.

My lips were wet with Edward's thumb lazily laying on them as his other fingers massaged my jaw. I found myself, heart beating wild, hands and legs shaking, dick throbbing and eyes pleading.

"Please kiss m-" My pleading words were cut off by Edward's chapped wide mouth on mine. His lips attacked mine mercilessly and so hungry that my knees actually wobbled. He kissed me with so much passion and so much need, want and hunger.

I couldn't choose between whimpers, whines, moans, groans, grunts or anything so I found myself a vocal mess as his tongue invaded my mouth skillfully. His lips were different from all the lips I had kissed before.

He lifted my body by my waist and placed my ass on the sink as he continued to devour my mouth with his tongue.

He kissed me in dominant, authoritive and confident way. His kiss wasn't slow or considerate. He kissed as if he didn't care what I thought or wanted. When he wasn't satisfied with the way my mouth was parted he'd bite my lower lip harshly and invade my mouth more.

I was trembling, shaking and panting from the intensity of the kiss. Even when Edward parted our lips to let us breath, I whimpered anyway. I didn't want him away from me, I wanted his lips on mine again, I wanted his tongue against mine. I just wanted him everywhere, anywhere and he seemed to have read my mind since his mouth was on mine in no time. I hadn't even opened my eyes yet.

Fuck.

I mentally cursed. Edward's fingers were rubbing circles on the bare skin that peaked out of my sweater and they were unintentionally causing tingles to slither down my spine. I couldn't help it and since my body wasn't satisfied with the friction, I pushed my ass forward slightly and wrapped legs around his waist.

"Fuck" Edward chocked out and I moaned as our manhoods rubbed during the process. His palms that were now kneading my ass cheeks had me squirming in his hands. I wanted Edward so much, so freaking much but I just didn't know how I wanted him yet.

"Please Ed, please" I cried the pleas out. My dick was painfully throbbing and judging from the huge bulge on my assistant's sweats I wasn't the only person on their peak.

"Do you- Are you...I" Edward stuttered and chocked through his words. Right now, his lips were on my jawline, biting, sucking and panting on my ear. He wasn't sure what he wanted yet. I could feel it from the way he was holding back, he almost seemed in pain, eyes tightly shut, jaw clenched and his grip on my ass-thighs painfully tight.

"Yes! Please! Yes! Edward" I moaned out loud as his tongue licked my pulse leaving my body in a trembling trance.

I don't know when or how but my back was on a bed before I even realized that Edward's shirt was off. He was on top of me in a second, his brown skin was making me even hornier.

And just like the way our make out session had started it ended the moment someone turned the key entering Edward's house.

"Ed" A guy shouted as he walked around in the house his feet making hard thumps on the floor.

"Edward, your booty call is here, Come out sweetheart. You sounded sad when you called so I'm here to make you feel good" The strange dude kept shouting as he neared the room we were still in with Edward still on top of me rolling his eyes and me well me was rigid, tense, angry, horny, jealous, sad and every other betrayed shit.

"Get off me" I chocked the words past my clenched teeth. What was I even doing here in the first place.

"Hey! Relax. I-" Edward looked down at me funny, his expression nowhere near sorry, busted or anything but I cut him off before he could throw some stupid excuse at me.

"Get the fuck off me" I rasped in gritted teeth and luckily, Edward complied.

I was off the bed in seconds, my face red in anger, embarrassment and humiliation. My eyes were burning and I was shocked at myself.

When did I start crying over my employee?

"Stop! Ken. Look I-" When I made a dash to leave the room Edward's hand shot up and held my wrist making my whole body tense and making me turn with a vicious glare that would bury him underground.

"Get your fucking hand off me and stay the fuck away from" I yelled yanking my hand out of his warm hands and running out of the place as if the devil was hot on my heels.

When I out of the bedroom room it was to find some black dude standing there and looking at me with a smug expression on his handsome face.

"So, you are the- Fuck" His eyes widened when he caught the sight of my face but I was out of the house before I heard the end of his cussing.

SHIT.