13[Edward Sanders]

Shit. Shit. Shit.

The air in the apartment was dump but it wasn't the reason why I had goosebumps span on my body or the reason why my body was shivering slightly.

No. It was gentle and careful movements the cold towel in Kennedy's hand stroked on my burning neck and back. It was the way his cold fingers traced my skin accidently as he caressed my body with the wet cloth.

I was burning up and the reason was it nowhere near my fever or the hot disgusting soup I was drinking.

No. It was the hot breath from Kennedy's nose that burnt the skin on the nape of my neck as he craned his own neck to reach my other arm.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Stop" I choked out and Kennedy halted his movement but his hands didn't leave my skin and that had me warming up even more.

"You're turning me on" I admitted in frustration which had my boss jumping and falling on his ass as he looked up at me with a perplexed expression on his pretty face.

"Fuck" I cursed quietly. When I roughly tried to stand my head was assaulted with serious dizziness which had me on my ass again.

"Are you okay?" Kennedy asked worriedly on his knees now with his cold fingers on my shoulder's warm bare skin again.

"I'm-" I tried to answer but I shut my mouth after thinking the answer through.

I'm what? Okay? Alright? Dizzy? Nauseous? Horny?

I had no idea.

"Can I take a shower?" I mumbled quietly, my head nursed in my hands. The headache was pounding less, my throat was less raspy and my fever was bearable but I was still so horny.

I really needed a cold shower.

"Okay but please make sure you're relaxed enough to get in the shower. I don't want something happening to you in there" My boss pleaded with me which had me frowning my eyebrows in confusion.

"Why do you care?" The question was out of my mouth before I knew it and I regretted asking it the moment that offended look crossed Kennedy's pretty face.

"I-I" Kennedy stuttered as he looked up at me with a blank look and it creeped me out. He always said his mind so him not having anything to say had me worried.

I'm really good at messing things up. Aren't I?

"Let me get your shower ready. Finish the soup and eat some fruits. They are in the fridge. I cut them for you" Kennedy informed as he walked away.

I wanted to call him back. I wanted to apologize. I wanted to do anything or say anything but I just sat there and stared at his back until he was out sight. I blinked once or twice before pulling myself together.

My appetite was out of the window and the horniness was out of my system so I just stood and walked around shakily cleaning up my mess, washing the bowl and plate and sitting back again on the couch as I awkwardly waited for my boss to be back.

After some 15 minutes, he was back but he was in a white dress shirt, the sleeves rolled up on his arms, tight dress pants hugging his thighs perfectly and nice dress shoes that completed his classic yet simple look.

"Take care of yourself and don't do anything stupid" He ordered sternly which had my whole aching body rigid.

"Where are you going?" I asked as he walked to the door. He stopped in his tracks turning back around.

"Mrs. Adams needs me" He told me and he was out of the door before I had even processed the reason.

"Fuck" I cursed, something I was doing often nowadays.