14[Kennedy Knight]

Mrs. Adams' mother was sick so she had left and the in the midst of all the stress, she hadn't had her phone on her until luckily when I had called.

When I went by, Mrs. Adams looked like a wreck but at least her mother was doing better. I paid the hospital bills, made sure Mrs. Adams left a little to have her own rest and then left the hospital, a place I hated so much.

After sitting in my car and fighting my consciousness not to drive by the bar. That is where I ended up anyway so I parked my car and got out.

Since it was night by now, the temperature had dropped low slightly and I regretted not having a jacket on me but I pocketed my keys anyway and walked into the warmth the bar and booze had to offer.

I really needed booze.

This place was nowhere near the normal bars I visited. This bar was way cheaper, noisier and more crowded but it was also the perfect place to be invisible but when you were a billionaire I think money was imprinted on your forehead and me being me by my second shot I had turned down three girls so far but the fourth, the one that was walking up to me right now had my slight bit of attention and I really needed to get laid.

She was gorgeous and sexy, her way of walking was confident, her hour-glass figure suffocated in a designer tight pencil dress and her feet in pointy designer high-heels, the smirk on her lips screamed out 'I'm sexy and I know it'. When she was near enough for me to make out her face I wasn't disappointed. Her face was sexy, she wasn't cute or beautiful or any of those things, she was just that mean, rich blonde girl that had brains and I was intrigued.

I knew these type of girls. Dangerous, players, cunning and evil but me being me I ignored all the warning bells ringing in my head and chose to have way too many drinks with her. We talked and drank and talked and drank again. By the time it was midnight I was wasted but Ms. Sexy looked okay so she proposed where to go 'mine or hers' and that is how I found myself in an unfamiliar apartment, on an unfamiliar bed with a smooth wet tongue on my neck as I stared at the ceiling confused, drunk and irritated.

"Aahh...You smell so nice Mr. Knight" The girl straddling me moaned as she bit me harshly making a groan leave my throat as my abused skin throbbed in pain my whole body tensing up but something else had me really confused.

"How do you know my name?" I asked quietly and Mrs. Sexy halted her movements. She looked like she was thinking but I wasn't sure since the lights were out.

"Everyone knows that pretty face of yours so keep quiet and let me make you feel good" She chuckled in the most fake way ever but the last words were moaned as she went back to unbuttoning my shirt. I held firmly on her arms and threw her body on the other side of the bed. I stood up on my feet but the alcohol in my system had me stumbling slightly but I was able to catch my footing. I picked up my car keys on the nightstand and walked out of the apartment stumbling all the way to my car which I remembered where it was parked surprisingly.

When I got in and strapped myself, the thought of driving in such a drunken mess hit me and I sat there aimlessly thinking of someone to call. I couldn't call Edward since he was sick, Carla would kill me so I called Jared and he was there in my car driving me in a few minutes. He kept asking questions but I just ignored him.

When we reached my building he insisted on walking me home and I let him. When we reached my door I lifted my hand to put in my code in but the door burst open to a worried shirtless Edward. When his eyes left my pathetic state, his eyes seemed to harden and got colder in the most intimidating stare ever that had goosebumps rising on my skin. Jared however looked anywhere afraid, his eyes were cloudy, desire filled, full of lust and his lips were open slightly as he breathed heavily.

The sight of a horny Jared staring at Edward's bare sexy torso had my jaw clenched and my heart pounding crazily. I don't know what came over me maybe it was the alcohol, the jealousy or maybe it was the possessive animal in me but I pushed Edward's body inside and entered the apartment and throwing the door in Jared shocked face.

The moment the ringing bang of my aggressive action quieted down, the silence was filled with my heavy breathing, Edward was looking at me with a confused look but my heart was still pumping like crazy so without thinking of anything, any consequences. I found my legs rushing on their own accord and then my lips were harshly against Edward's huge chapped ones.

My heart was pumping like crazy, my stomach was knotting in a feeling I couldn't understand as Edward kissed me back with an urgency that had my knees weak. He owned my mouth crazily, his tongue intruding my mouth as I moaned into the kiss, his right hand pulled closer to him by my waist and his other arm went up my back until his fingers gripped my hair in a tight fist, my whole body shuddered in his arms and a whimper escaped my throat. Fuck, this felt nice.

My legs wobbled on me as a need to feel my lungs with oxygen came in but I didn't break the kiss however because God, I wanted to kiss Edward forever. I wanted his tongue everywhere. I needed him. His grip in my hair tightened and he pulled the strands behind breaking our kiss which had me whimpering loudly but the oxygen I inhaled was much needed. His fist pulled my hair more and I purred as his head dipped as if he was going to assault my neck with that skillful tongue of his.

The moment didn't come though instead an animalistic groan left Edward's throat as he pushed my body off him. I looked up at him and Jesus the look in his eyes was full of disgust and murderous.

"Who?" He asked in clenched teeth and I looked up at him in confusion.

"Who the fuck gave you that fresh hickey Ken? Huh? Jared did that? Fuck you" He yelled at me but before I could even process anything he was talking again.

"You know what? I don't even want to know. Good night boss" His voice was low and cold that I had suppress a shiver. I opened my mouth to say something but I was slow since he was already out of the door in a second and still shirtless.

I ran after him but the fucker was nowhere to be seen. What was he now? A ghost?

"Fuck" I screamed out. I seemed to be cursing a lot lately.