10[Kennedy Knight]

I was exhausted, tired and hangover still. My back was killing me, my eyes stinging and all I wanted to do now was have someone read these emails then I leave and go sleep my headache away.

The noise of knocking broke the silence in my office bringing from my thoughts to the email I was reading before my thoughts drifted off.

"Come in" I muttered subconciously since my whole attention was on the load of emails I had recieved the previous day. They were a lot and reading them had me frustrated.

Where was Edward? He should be doing this not me.

I lifted my head to see who was knocking and my heart literally jumped into my throat as it closed up and I choked on air. My stomach muscles clenched as butterflies erupted in there. Jesus! What was happening to me?

The cause was ofcourse was my assistant.

Edward looked dishevelled. His hair was a mess, stubble littered on his hard jawline, his eyes were red around the rims and he had bags under his eyes, his skin was a litlle yellow and his wide lips were wet.

He looked exhausted but it was sexy as fuck and the fact that I just thought my 'male' employee was sexy had me terrified.

"Uhmm I'm sorry for last night" He muttered in that small voice that did no justice to his intimidating huge frame.

"Hey it's okay. It was wrong of me to ask you that and I'm also sorry I that overreacted. We all have issues right?" I asked.

"Right" He said.

"Good. Forget that ever happened and carry on with work and start with these emails, they are killing me" I said while fighting with my eyes to stay on his dark eyes which were penetrating through me. Then there was the chest hairs that peeked through the unbuttoned dress shirt of his that looked inviting to my eyes.

"You can leave" I said and watched as he walked out.

Not the ass. Just no. That was my straight card.

***
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Please!

OFFICE AFFAIRS||LGBT✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara