25[Edward & Kennedy]

Edward's P.O.V

Can I come in? I asked as Kennedy stood there, a hungry look I recognized now evident in his sparkling eyes and I resisted the urge to choke his milky neck and shove my tongue down his throat again.

He seemed to snap out of it, clearing his throat and blushing a tad bit and all I wanted to do in that moment was lift his body in my arms, push him and spread him across the walls of his office and have my way with his tight sexy body.

I was losing control again, the dominant, authoritive and possesive beast in me was awakening and Kennedy's suprisingly submissive side was not helping my condition.

My skin was tingling where I stood close to him, my fingers twitching as I forced them to stay put but then there was my cock, hard, aching and uncomfortably jerking in my pants as Kennedy kept sending shy glances at me under his long lashes.

"Fuck this" I cursed in frustration. I hadn't meant to say the words out loud but Kennedy heard them and he seemed to snap out of it as he straightened his back looking up at me dead in the eye and I had to stop my mouth by biting my tongue from calling him on his disrespectful behavior.

"I'm sorry, Sir" I said instead, my veins probably popping out of my head from the amount of force it took me to admit those words to my boss.

"Are you really?" Kennedy asked me, his voice not seductive but sly, playful and mocking as if his sole purpose was to lure a reaction out of me - Something that would be happening soon if he didn't stop playing games with me.

I was on the verge of either telling him to fuck off or bending him over his own desk and spanking him senseless so I tried harder, willing my body to relax and nodded muttering a 'Yeah, I'm sorry".

"What are you sorry for? Huh, Edward? " Kennedy asked me this time walking a bit closer, anger clear in his sharp voice and his wide eyes.

"What are you sorry for damn it?" He asked louder this time, his voice rising and then I had had it with this behavior. We were grown men, we either talked this through or didn't at all and move on but none of that seemed to be happenning soon.

"What do you want me say?" I asked him sincerely. I was willing to give him whatever he wanted by now, be it be to leave him alone, resign or kiss him again - God, how I wanted to kiss him again. My body visibly shuddered at the thought.

"What do you want Kennedy?" I asked again silently, my voice full of emotion. I gave him enough time, standing there vulnerable, my heart in his arms to cuddle or to crash and after a long time, I decided it wasn't worth it.

He didn't know what he wanted so it was about time I let him go and fight with holding myself together once again so I turned and made my way out of the door.

"Wait Ed" Kennedy called as I reached the doorway and I halted my movement but I didn't dare turn around, because I couldn't bare to watch his expression if he choose to toss me aside.

"I want..." He broke off his sentence and my heart beat was crazily rapid as I anticipated his decision.

"I want you Edward. God, I want you so damn bad"

My heart practicaly leaped out of my chest at my boss's confession and I stood there my back facing him as I tried to process what that meant for us and when I got the hung of everything, that Kennedy wanted me as much as I wanted him, I turned around and stalked over to where he stood, his eyes teary, his confidence lost, standing vulnerable waiting for me.

FUCK

Kennedy's P.O.V

"I want you Edward. God, I want you so damn bad"

I admitted the words to him there and then, pouring out my feelings in those little words, no more than eleven of them, admitting to feeling something new and different in my life.

Having feelings for a man.

I stood there vulnerable waiting for Edward to turn around and face the mess and vulnerability I was exposing to him but I also stood there fearing that he'd never turn around, tossing me aside as he continued his way but he turned around, his own emotions clear in his eyes and my own eyes teared up.

He stalked over at me, his steps thunderous and mean, his huge frame possesive and I shivered, goosebumps spanning my arms from the intensity in his eyes and I could feel my lips tingling as I thought of the possibility of him ravishing them using the amount of desire evident in his sparkling eyes.

When he reached infront of him, literally in my face, his warm palm held my face and his thumb caressed my cheek, the tiny action seeming sensual to my body as it responded quickly leaning into his hot touch.

Edward slowly lifted my face so I could look into his intense dark eyes and I shivered. This was far intimate, our feelings raw in our moist eyes.

My whole body was nervous and my lips felt dry so my tongue escaped my mouth to moisturize them but the action caught Edward's hungry eyes and he groaned out loud snatching the pink bud with teeth harshly yet gently and he sucking on it like a pro.

A moan unmistakably feminine and embarrassing escaped my lips and Edward's whole body buckled and I could tell he was fighting himself to stay calm and not to lose control but that wasn't what I needed right now.

I wanted him to kiss me like he owned me, I wanted him to choke me, own me and treat me as he wanted. I wanted him to lose control of his own actions. I wanted him to lose control of his own body. I wanted him to feel what I had felt in the elavator but good things never lasted, atleast with me.

"What in the fucking world is this?"