8[Kennedy Knight]

I was the one always drunk but I was sure I could handle my liquor. Right now though, that sounded like a bullshit story.

Drinking with Edward made me feel like an amateur in the drinking department. The guy knew his way across the bar and he made these killer cocktails but his level of drinking was what was rather impressive. We'd been going at it and he seemed pretty much sober, maybe slightly tipsy since he was smiling a lot but other than that he seemed okay.

Then there was me. I was shit faced.

"I feel so hot, let's go outside" I slurred impatiently as I stood from the large couch and struggled with removing the thick sweater I had on and when the shit came off. The slight cool air in my apartment hit my bare skin and I sighed in bliss.

I turned to check where exactly Edward was but I found him just behind me standing there frozen as his eyes danced across my torso. He seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he was checking me out but he snapped out of it the moment I called his name.

He lifted his desire filled eyes to mine and I shivered. Maybe from the cool air.

"Don't look at me like that. It reminds me of someone" I slurred and stumbled backwards. That lust filled look in his eyes reminded me of the eyes of the one man I hated deeply.

"Don't ever fucking look at me like that. Ever again. I'm not a fag" I snapped. By the time I finished the last word I was screaming and shaking in anger and alarm.

Edward was just confused and angry. That I was sure of but I had also offended him. His eyes searched mine for something and when he found it his glare just softened and his angry gaze turned into a pitful one. I tried to turn and leave but I ended up stumbling and losing my footing but before I fell face first Edward's hands and arms were messily around my torso.

When the fear of the fall subsided my body grew rigid and Edward struggled with me, making sure both of us didn't fall since I was thrashing around in his arms, screaming every curse word I knew and threating him so that he could let me go but he just tightened his hold on me while whispering and cooing in my ear to calm down but I wasn't hearing any of it. I was seeing red.

"Please Ed" the anger I thought I felt didn't come out with the words I cried out. Not even in slightest. I sounded broken, afraid and begging.

He let me go and my knees wobbled as I fell on my ass on my carpet in a shaking mess.

"Leave" I whispered and kept hugging myself with my head down. I didn't want to face him in such a condition.

"Ken" he said in that soothing voice I had tried to use on him. Now I understood why he hated the tone.

"Leave the fuck out of my house and don't ever call me Ken. Again" I shouted but when I didn't hear the sound of his quick steps as he ran out of my penthouse I knew my mission to scare him away hadn't been accomplished so I begged instead.

"Please Ed" I whispered quietly.

Then he left.

***
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Please!