15[Edward Sanders]

Mornings always came. And this was my sixth morning since our little incident at Kennedy's penthouse.

The hangover, the exhaustion, the vomiting and then the memories.

Last, last, last----night memories didn't leave me till this day and I couldn't get the harsh colour of red and pink on Kennedy's neck out of my head and that is how I spent my whole week, hating, reminiscing and drinking my bottles consideringitily.

I groaned out loud as the memory of how Kennedy's soft mouth caressed my lips felt amazing, the feel of his tiny waist in my grip, the softness of hair in my palm and those long legs of his around my waist. I could see everything in front of my eyes, I could still feel every emotion run through me like a wild fire but the beautiful memories all quieted down the moment that harsh red hickey flashed through my eyes.

A hickey I didn't want on Kennedy's smooth milky neck. A hickey I hadn't put there.

Mine. Mine. Mine.

My dominant possessive beast screamed in my head and my whole body seethed. I wanted Kennedy on his knees, I wanted his ass bright red, my palm prints, a harsh color on his pale butt cheeks as I made him scream for mercy for making me feel this way.

I was going crazy. I was going nuts.

He made me feel all this.

RING.

My phone startled me, like really startled me since the coffee mug in my hand fell and shattered on the tiled kitchen counter.

"Christ" I muttered in irritation but I walked to the coffee table and picked the phone up anyway not checking the I.D again which I regretted the moment I heard that annoying high-pitched voice of Jared at the end of the other line.

"Ed" He practically screamed the name out. His voice over cheerful. How he was always bubbly and happy, I would never understand.

"Mr. Cahill" I responded in an automatic business like voice and I thanked God I hadn't yelled instead since that was what I really wanted to do.

"Don't call me that sweetheart. It's Jared to you and I'm sorry for last time. I've been trying to call you and Ken but you both haven't been picking up your phones for like five days and-I-i was wondering if you- uhmm-two you know uhmm" Jared rumbled but his last words seemed not to leave his mouth as he stuttered through them not being as fast as I wanted him to ask right away because what I didn't need right now was Jared prying into my life now.

"So you are wondering if we are fucking. NO. Kennedy is my boss and he is straight" I finished for him.

"So, If Kennedy was neither your boss nor straight, would you uhmm f-fuck him?" Jared asked and I hated the way his voice sounded small and sad but mostly I hated myself for hating to make him feel like that.

"Yes Jared. If Kennedy was gay and not my boss, I would fuck his little cute ass until he wouldn't be able to walk for days. Remember how that felt? Bye and please never call me again if you aren't talking about business"

"I'm- I'm" I hang up on him and screamed throwing my phone across the room which rang the moment it fell on the floor. I screamed in frustration once again and did the mistake of punching the counter where unluckily lay the shattered and sharp porcelain pieces of my mug.

"Shit" That truly wasn't me so I turned and almost had a heart attack since Kennedy was there in my kitchen with a horrified look on his face.

"You're fucking bleeding" Kennedy yelled with that perplexed look on his face and something in me just snapped.

"Oh my God Ken, I didn't realize a red liquid was flowing out of my knuckles. You are such a genius" The last word was with a accompanied with a special effect that had both of us laughing our asses off.

How I Edward Sanders: had kissed my boss, had hots for my boss, was laughing with my boss with a stinging cut on my hand was just so damn unrealistic that I thought it was just all a crazy dream but life didn't work that way.

My thoughts were cut short as the warm palms of Kennedy's hands nursed my cut hand in their warmth, washing it clean in the sink and licking my palm and every inch of my finger dry yet to wet them again with his hot tongue.

I was going to have a heart attack one of these days.