9[Edward Sanders]

I was fucked.

Really? I had to go and scream at my boss and then make him cry? Really Edward?

I wanted to go back in time and never pick up that phone call. I wanted to go back and shut the fuck up but I also wanted to back and hug him to myself, calm him down and take the pain he felt away.

What had made him that way? Homophobia?

I could actually see myself in the morning standing at the entrace of Knight Co headquarters as a guard told me to stay outside. My stuff packed in some huge boxes and my contract laying by my feet in shreds.

I was going to get fired and the thought scared me shitless. I had no family to run to, I didn't want to burden my two friends and work was the only thing that was keeping me together.

I had recently purchased an apartment so atleast I had a place to stay.

My life was okay today but that was thanks to late Knight himself. My life before the Knight family though wasn't rainbows and unicorns.

I had lost my mother at the age of eleven, came out to my dad at eighteen and got disowned so with luck to have waited until graduation I decided to join the military and then when word got out that I liked dick. I was thrown out like a piece of chewed gum so by the age of twenty four I was in deep shit.

Being jobless and homeless in New york was the worst thing to happen to someone so I decided to rent myself out and luckly on my first try I got picked up by a millionaire.

Jared. The guy that took my virginity. So cliche. He had saved me from a terrible decision and chose to put me into the BDSM lifestyle and then his friend had taught me how to be dominant since I was nowhere near submissive.

I got hired by Jared as a favor but I turned out to be a perfect bodyguard and this lead to that and then I was the guy's dom.

Maybe it had been the fact that Jared was beautiful in a feminine way yet handsome in a boyish way or maybe it had been because the guy had saved me. I don't which reason or how it had happenned but I fell in love with my boss and we all know how that ended.

Knight. The man had come into my life the moment I walked out of Jared's and I was grateful to have met the man but now I had fucked it up too.

I couldn't sleep a wink that night as I lay in bed contemplating whether I should even bother going to work the following day.

Morning fell on me as I stared at my ceiling. My head was pounding as the alcohol I had consumed the previous night came to bite me in the ass.

I left the warm bed and the damp air in my condo made my skin litter with goosebumps as I made way to the kitchen opening the fridge and swallowing some pills and water.

It read 7:59 on the microwave by the time my hot black cofee lay in my hands and that was when my personal phone went off.

"Shit" I cursed sinse the word 'BOSS' written in capital letters lit up my phone mocking and challenging me but I picked the phone up anyway.

"Edward Fucking Sanders!! Where the are you? Get your ass at the office right now or you can kiss your job goodbye. Damn it!!" The line went dead and I blinked a few times trying to wrap my mind around the outburst. This guy had issues but that didn't mean I wasn't grateful that I atleast still had my job.

I rushed and quickly made myself decent and drove to the office.

By 8:30, I was parked in the underground garage with nerves eating at me and no idea what to tell Kennedy.

I was so dead.

***
Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Please!