epilogue

I tapped my leg anxiously. Today's the day. I've waited almost a year for this day. Emmett and I decided to have a winter wedding. The Volturi have kept quiet for a year, thankfully. Renesmee looks around 16 now. She's growing fast.

"Blake, calm down," Alice said.

I closed my eyes. "How can I? I'm getting married."

The girl smiled. "True." She finished up my hair before smiling. "Done."

I had told her I didn't need her to do my hair, but it was getting long and I "needed a haircut". I didn't argue and decided to just roll with it.

***

Walking down the aisle was the most nerve wracking thing I've ever experienced. My dad handed me off to Emmett, of course. The priest motioned for everyone to sit before the ceremony continued.

"Dear friends," he began, "we are gathered here in the presence of these witnesses, to join together Emmett and Blake in marriage; which honorable, joyful, and forever. On behalf of Emmett ad Blake, welcome and thank you for sharing in this celebration of their love." The priest looked at Emmett. "Do you come here freely and without reservation to unite with Blake as your lawfully wedded husband, and live in the bonds of marriage? Do you promise to love Blake, comfort Blake, honor and protect Blake, and, forsaking all others, be faithful only onto Blake, as long as you both shall live?"

Emmett's smile was so big now. "I do," he said.

The priest turned to me and related wat he said to Emmett. "I do," I said with a smile.

The priest then let us say our vows. When we finished, the priest spoke again. "I now pronounce you husbands; you may kiss the groom."

Emmett immediately connected our lips. I could hear everyone cheering and clapping. I pulled away, smiling.

***

The reception wasn't too exciting. Everyone just danced until the toasts. My dad was first.

"I'm glad Blake finally found someone," he said. "Now I know both him and Bella will live long, happy lives."

My mom was next. She sang me the same song she sang for Bella. Bella was next. "I've been by your side our entire live and I've never seen you as happy as you are now. I've looked up to you my entire life. You and Emmett are perfect for each other; I'm so happy for you. I love you, Blake."

I smiled. All the Cullens made toasts until it was Emmett's turn.

"Man, I feel like I've already said so much. When I first met Blake, we were in school; we had English together. Our teacher allowed us to work with our friends and I decided to work with Blake. At first, he was quiet and it intrigued me. Since the day we met, I knew we had a connection. He makes me feel complete; he's my other half. I'm so happy to have met you. I've been falling hard for you since the day we met. There are times when I wonder what my life would be like without you in it. Everytime I invision it, I'm not as happy as I am now.  I've been waiting for this day for a long time and now that it's finally here, I don't want it to end. So...I'd like to make a toast to my amazing husband. I love you, Blake."

Everyone started clapping, standing up. I got out of my seat, going onto the stage. I pulled Emmett into a kiss. "I love you, too, Emmett; so much."
____________________________________
Guys! It's official. Falling Hard is now over. It's crazy how far this story has come; how far Blake has come. I honestly love how Blake's character developed. I'm so proud. I think this might be my favorite book that I've written so far. Why Me is tied, partially because it was the first book I ever wrote. I had originally put this story in my Plot Shop and I fell in love with it as I wrote the plot. My sister had requested to write it, but never did. That's actually when I decided to write it myself.

I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did. If you want another twilight related story, let me know in the comments. Also, let me know what you thought of Falling Hard.

I hope you guys have a great day/night.

Buh-bye.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙁𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘿 ➣ 𝐸. 𝐶𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛✔ 🎉