twenty-five

Emmett flew through the air, landing on his back as he slid across the dirt. We're all training, two at a time, as we wait for the wolves. Right now, Jasper and Emmett are training. Emmett shot up. "Again."

Edward had picked up Bella in Emmett's Jeep and had just arrived. We were training in the Cullens very big back yard. Edward and my sister both stepped out of the vehicle, walking this way. When they reached us, the smell of wet dog filled my nostrils. I looked over the hill to my left to see eight huge wolves coming closer. I still haven't gotten used to that.

I felt Emmett's arm wrap around my waist protectively as the wolves came into view. I could feel how tense he was so I wrapped my arm around him, pulling him close. This action caused him to loosen up a little.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms," Edward said, reading their minds.

"They came," Carlisle stated. "That's what matters." He stepped forward. "Translate?"

Edward nodded. I saw a big brown wolf and somehow I knew it was Jacob. Probably because he was looking at my sister.

"Welcome," Carlisle said, talking to the huge black wolf. Judging by it's size, I assume that it's Sam, the alpha. "Jasper has experience with newborns teach us how to defeat them."

There was silence before Edward spoke. "They wanna know how the newborns differ from us."

"They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues," Carlisle explained. "Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life." Carlisle turned and nodded to Jasper who stepped forward. Carlisle stood beside Esme.

"Carlisle's right," Jasper explained. "That's why they're created. A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. But no human army could stand against them... Now the two most important things to remember are first, never let them get their arms around you; they'll crush you instantly. And second...never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that...and you will lose." He began walking to his spot where he was training. "Emmett!"

Emmett let go of me and turned to go to his spot. They were both smirking.

"Don't hold back," Jasper said.

Emmett chuckled slightly. "Not in my nature." Emmett's smirk fell as he ran at Jasper, pushing him along the dirt, before picking him up and throwing him. Jasper fell to the ground but immediately stood up, running at Emmett. Emmett ran at Jasper, dodging a punch before going to punch Jasper himself. He glanced at me for a split second, a smirk forming on his face. I bit my lip as I watched Jasper dodge it and grabbed Emmett's shoulder and pulled him to the ground.

Jasper smirked. "Never lose focus."

I watched as Emmett stood up, a look of frustration and embarrassment on his face. I couldn't help but smile; he was embarrassed that he lost. When he reached me, I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. "You did good, dear."

"Don't patronize me," Emmett said, letting out a huff of breath. I chuckled and patted his chest.

"Aw," I said with a fake pout. "Is the baby sad that he lost?"

The boy just shook his head. "Shut up."

A hint of a smile played on those perfect lips. I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. "Love you, too."

He just shook his head and pulled me close as we watched Edward and Carlisle fight. They fought for a little bit before Edward managed to pin Carlisle to the ground with a smirk.

"One more thing," Jasper said, causing Edward to look at him. This gave Carlisle the chance to take Edward down. "Never turn your back on your enemy."

Jasper and Rosalie fought, Jasper and Alice fought. The fight between Emmett and Ray was amusing.

When it was my turn to fight, I fought Emmett. I held back a smirk as Emmett didn't even try. Little did he know I have a trick up my sleeve.

"Come at me, babe," I said. Emmett ran at me. I did the same, jumping over him, not before touching him, using my gift to absorb his strength. I smirked as I saw Emmett turn and run at me as I landed gracefully on my feet. I waited and listened for Emmett until he was right behind me; that's when I decided to strike. I turned and brought my hand to his chest, pushing forcefully. He went flying backwards, landing on his back; just like he did when he fought Jasper the first time. I smirked as Emmett sat up, a smirk on his face as well.

Jasper nodded at me. Yes! He approved.

***

After a little while, we decided to call it a day. As Emmett and I walked to the Jeep, I saw a very pretty wolf. It's fur was brownish grey, the topside darker than the bottom. It's face was light grey, almost white, except it's muzzle. I gave me a look, as if it was greeting me. That wolf is either Quil or Embry because those are the only two, besides Jacob and Sam of course, that I know. My guess was Embry. I gave the wolf a smile before turning and walking to the Jeep.

***

"I'm so anxious," I said as I crossed my arms. "Waiting for this fight..." I stood in the bedroom. We just got finished hunting for the fight tomorrow.

Emmett put his hands on my arms from behind, rubbing them. "There's no need to be anxious, Blake. We're gonna be fine; Bella's going to be fine. She's got Edward and that mutt to protect her."

"That 'mutt's' name is Jacob, by the way," I corrected. "And honestly, I feel better knowing that Edward and Jacob are protecting her; that we all are. I'm just scared someone's going to get hurt."

Emmett sighed and wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder. "Someone's bound to get hurt, but trust me when I say we're not going to lose anyone, ok?"

I nodded after a few seconds, biting my lip. "Ok."
____________________________________
Hello! Second update is here
I hope you guys like it. It's more of a filler than anything but the Cullens trained.

I don't have much else to say. So I guess I'll see you guys soon.

Buh-bye.