twenty-one

"Stop," I mumbled as Emmett kissed my jaw as I studied for my English final. "I'm going to punch you."

Emmett chuckled and let up on his attacks. I read my study guide in my head as I cuddled with Emmett on the bed.

"You know I love you, right?" Emmett asked out of the blue.

My eyebrows furrowed. I put my things on the bedside table and looked at my boyfriend. "Of course I do. And i love you."

Emmett smiled before kissing me. He pushed me down and straddled me. I smiled as he broke the kiss to pull his shirt off and before kissing me again. He pulled the covers over us as we continued our bliss filled moment.

***

I tapped my foot, waiting for Emmet to get back. Today is our daily movie night and Emmett decided to go on a hunt. I sat on the couch, my arms crossed as I looked at the blank tv screen.

I heard the front door open and Emmett came into view. "Sorry," he said when he saw my face. "It's been a few days."

I sighed and shewed him away. "Go change. You reek of dead animal and blood."

I've gotten much better at controlling my bloodlust. My eyes, now, have officially changed from red to golden brown, thankfully. I waited for Emmett as he changed. I smiled at him when he sat next to me on the couch, pulling me close. I turned the TV on and started the movie. We decided to watch Terminator tonight.

***

"Well, that was...good?" I said as the credits rolled on screen.

"Honestly, I've seen this movie a million times," Emmett sighed.

"Yeah, because that's the only movie we've watched for six weeks straight," I groaned.

Emmett raised an eyebrow at me. "Has it really been six weeks?"

I nodded.

"Huh... Maybe we should buy more movies."

I gave my boyfriend a "you think?" look. He gave me an innocent smile and I kissed him. He kissed back.

"You're an ass, you know," I mumbled.

"Yeah, but you love me for it."

***

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Bella and Edward sit down. Bella sat to my right and Edward sat to her right. I held Emmett's hand under the table.

"Hey, just in time," Mike said. "All right. Check it out. See, we've got my fellow students, right?" He pointed his pencil at Eric. "Right? We are the future. Anything is possible if you just believe."

"Perfect," Eric said sarcastically.

"You've got yourself a speech," Mike added.

Jessica grabbed the pad of paper from mike. "No, this'll be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head." She crumpled a piece if paper and threw it at Mike, hitting him in the face as he smirked at her.

I zoned out a bit, playing with Emmett's hand in my lap.

"I've decided to throw a party," I heard Alice say. I looked at her as she and Jasper sat down next to Edward.

"After all, how many times are we going to graduate high school?" Jasper joked quietly.

I smiled slightly as did Emmett and Edward.

"A party at your place?" Angela asked, surprised.

Jessica looked excited. "I've never seen your house."

"No one's ever seen their house," Eric stated.

"Another party alice?" Edward asked.

"It'll be fun," Alice said, giving Edward the side eye a bit.

"Yeah, that's what you said last time," Bella said, referring to our 18th birthday.

Alice leaned back in her chair, staring at nothing. Another vision. Edward, Jasper, Emmett, and I watched Alice as she finished her vision. I saw Edward's face drop before looking at Bella and smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly.

***

Bella had invited Emmett and I to go visit our mom before graduation. We had packed a few things before going with Edward ad my sister.

I really miss her.

"Aren't you gonna miss this?" My mom asked. "Don't you just feel the vitamin D soaking in your pores?"

"It sucks not being able to go outside," I mumbled.

Emmett rubbed my back comfortingly. "You'll get used to it."

I let out a sigh. "I sure hope so."

***

"Blake, I made you something," my mom said, walking into my room. Emmett and I were cuddling on my bed when she walked in, carrying a big box wrapped in purple wrapping paper and a bow.

I saw up, Emmett doing the same.

"I'll give you two some privacy," he said, kissing my temple. I smiled as he left the room. I slid over so my mom could sit next to me.

She held out the gift, excitement radiating off her. I chuckled as I opened the present. I gasped when I saw she made a quilt of all our old game t-shirts. My mom and I used to go to a bunch of different games for a bunch or different sports and we'd always get a t-shirt. I smiled, holding it up.

"Wow...mom, this is amazing. Thank you," I said, pulling her into a hug. She hugged back.

"I knew you'd like it."

After a few more seconds, my mom pulled away, smiling at me. "Now, tell me about Emmett. Is he the one you told me about on your first day?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah."

My mom's smile widened. "Does he make you happy?"

I nodded right away. "Very. I've never been happier."

"I'm so glad. I'm glad you found someone. But can I ask...is he the one?"

I thought for a moment before a smile slowly spread across my face. "I think so. I mean, I really, really love him, mom."
____________________________________
Hello everyone. Here's another update. It's more of a filler chapter than anything, but we've still got a few cute Blemmett moments. XD I still can't get over their ship name...Blemmett. Hahaha.

Anywho, that's all for now. I hope you guys liked it. I'll see y'all later.

Buh-bye.