fifteen

When Blake and I reached the top of the stairs, I smiled. Everyone was here; Carlisle and Esme, Jasper, Ray and Rosalie, Emmett.

I followed Bella downstairs, who was being dragged by Alice.

"Sorry about all this," Carlisle said to my sister.

"Happy birthday, you guys," Esme said, hugging us both.

"Thanks."

There was a flash of light behind me and when I turned around, Alice was holding the camera my parents got Bella for her birthday.

"I found it in your bag," Alice stated. "Mind?"

Bella shook her head.

"Dating an older woman, huh?" I heard Ray say. I turned and saw him with Edward.

Edward scoffed with a smile and Ray's smirk fell. "What?"

I smiled as I felt an arm wrap around me. I turned my head and looked at my very handsome boyfriend. He has a dark grey shirt with a black vest over it and a pair of black dress pants.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I mumbled as I kissed him.

"Rosalie, you first," I hear Alice say.

I turn and see Rosalie holding out a present to both Bella and I.

"It's a necklace," Rosalie said to Bella. "Yours is a ring. Alice picked them out."

I smiled at Rosalie. "Thanks."

She gave me a small smile. Rosalie doesn't like my sister because she wants to be turned. Rosalie envy's my sister because she wishes she was human. She definitely likes me more because I never wanted this and she doesn't resent that. Truthfully, I never wanted to be a vampire. I loved the life I had. Now, I can't even live with my dad and sister because I could get them killed.

I watched as Alice practically dragged Edward to Bella and took their picture. She giggled like a schoolgirl before grabbing another present. "This one's from Ray."

Bella shook the box but there was nothing in it. We looked at Ray who was standing next to Rosalie. "Already installed it in your truck. Finally a decent sound system for that piece of cr-"

"Hey, don't hate the truck," I said with a smile.

Everyone chuckled before Alice handed Bella a present. "Open Esme and Carlisle's."

"Just something to brighten your day," Carlisle said.

"You've been looking a little pale lately," Esme joked.

Bella chuckled before attempting to open the box. I heard her gasp before the smell of blood filled my nose. Mind you, I'm still a newborn, relatively, and I have a hard time controlling my blood lust. Emmett already knew this and grabbed my arm, holding me back.

"Paper cut," Bella said.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as Edward pushed Bella backward, causing her to go flying into a table, as Jasper charged after her.

Edward pushed him back and he went flying, landing on the piano, breaking it.

I smell of blood was much stronger now. I put my hand over my mouth and nose as I sped out of the room.

As soon as I was outside, I could breathe. I leaned on the railing on the front porch overlooking the forest. I don't know what happened after I left but a few minutes later Emmett came up beside me.

"You ok?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah. It was just a lot. The smell just filled my nose. It was like I couldn't breathe; like I was choking."

I felt a hand on my shoulder. "It's ok. The good news is, we got Jasper away from her. The bad news, she has a cut on her arm from Edward."

I nodded.

"Hey, do you wanna get out of here?" Emmett asked.

I looked at him confused. "Where would we go?"

Emmett smirked. "I know a place."

"What about Bella?" I asked, concerned for my sister.

"Edward's taking her home."

***

Emmett drove to the place he was talking about. I had agreed, seeing as it's my birthday and I want some alone time with my boyfriend.

We stopped at a medium-sized house. It was very nice. The outside was very modern with blacks, greys, and whites. I followed Emmett out of the car and into the house.

The first room was the kitchen. It had a low ceiling with small lights in it. The countertops and island were made of marble and the cupboards were a beautiful dark brown, almost red. The floor was hardwood, a lighter brown.

It connected to the living room which wasn't super big, but still beautiful. The walls were white and the ceiling was pretty high. Everything was furnished, but what got my attention was the beautiful chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling.

I looked at every room, loving it more and more. I finally reached the bedroom and stopped.

It was very large. There was a king-sized bed in the middle with black sheets, comforters, and pillows covering it. There was a canopy that was grey, but still transparent.

The carpet was grey as well. To my left was a red love seat with a coffee table in front of it. To my right was a dresser and a desk with a bunch of trinkets on it.

I turned to Emmett. "No TV?"

Emmett smiled. "I figured you wouldn't want one because you don't watch much TV anyway."

I smiled.

"I bought it the second you came home after James bit you."

"You did this for me?" I asked.

He nodded. "After I found out you were going to move in with us, I knew you would want your own place, so it kind of worked out."

I smiled and pulled him into a kiss. "I love you."

Emmett looked at me shocked. "You love me?"

Oh, my God. I just told Emmett I love him. I smiled. "Of course."

"I love you too," Emmett said, kissing me once again.

Emmett practically ripped my shirt off as I closed the door behind me.

What happened in that room that night will stay behind closed doors.
____________________________________
AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! THEY SAID I LOVE YOU AND THEY DID IT ALL ON THE SAME NIGHT!!!!!

God, I love them so much!!!

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know I did.

Anywho, that's all for now. I hope you guys liked it. I'll see you soon.

Buh-bye.