eleven

Bella and I decided that we would go back and pretend to be mad and tell our dad we were leaving.

When we got back to our house, my sister and I got out of the car.

We walked into the house. "Edward, I said leave me alone."

"Bella, please don't do this," Edward said.

"It's over!" She shouted before closing the door. "Get out!"

"Hey, hey, hey, Bella," I hear my dad call after us as we walked up the stairs. "What's going on?"

"We just gotta get out of here," Bella said, walking to her room. "We're leaving. Now."

I walked to my room and closed the door behind me. Emmett was already in there, packing my things. I quickly helped him.

My dad knocked. "Blake?"

I sighed. "What am I gonna say to him. I can't hurt him."

Emmett looked at me. "You just have to. I'll be in the truck."

I nodded, feeling like I was going to cry. Emmett left my room and I composed myself as I finished packing my bag. I walked out of my room, past my dad, slamming my door behind me. I went into the bathroom at the same time Bella did and grabbed some toothpaste and my toothbrush.

"Did he hurt you?" My dad asked.

"No," Bella said.

"He break up with you or something?" My dad asked.

"No, I-I broke up with him," Bella lied, going back into her room.

"I thought you liked him?" My dad asked.

"Yeah, dad, that's why I have to leave. I-I-I don't want this. I have to go home," Bella said. "And Blake is coming, too."

I went back to the bathroom to grab some more stuff before going downstairs.

"Home?" My dad asked. "Your mom's not even in Phoenix."

"We'll just call her from the road," I said.

"You're not gonna drive home right now." My dad said, following us down the stairs. "You can sleep on it. You still feel like going in the morning, I'll take you to the airport."

"No, I wat to drive," Bella said. "It'll give me more time I think. I mean if I get really tired, I'll pull into a motel, I promise."

"Look, Bella, Blake, I know I'm not that much fun to be around, but I can change that. We can, we can do more stuff together."

I felt tears in my eyes. I hate hurting him. He looks so desperate. "Like what? Like watching baseball on the flat screen? Eat at the diner every night; steak and cobbler? Dad, that's you, that's not me." Bella said.

I walked towards the door close behind Bella.

"Bella, come on," my dad said. "I just, I just got you two back."

I felt my heartbreak in two as I turned around and spoke. "Yeah, and you know if we don't get out now, we're just gonna be stuck here like mom."