The game😉 pt 2

Previously-
Tony-fine if I had to kiss someone it would be y/n

He got even redder and scratched the back of his head and looked down. I just looked at him with my mouth slightly open.

What the actual fuck.... he just said my name! He said he would kiss me? Why what the fuck.

N-back off she's mine

Nick hugs me tighter and laughs making me giggle a little at him.

Y/n- boy I'm no ones

N-maybe not yet baby girl

He looks up to me and winks I laugh at him and put my head on his head.

O-okay Tony you can go next

T-okay ondreaz truth or dare?

O-dare
Y/n&N- oooooo

T-okay so Ondreaz I dare you to jump in the pool.

Ondreaz looked so mad right now me and nick were trying so hard not to laugh I buried my head into nicks chest.

O-I fucking hate you so much right now tony!

T-sorry bro just did it to piss you off.

He laughed at him then soon Me and nick started too laugh and then so did ondreaz eventually. He then sighed shaking his head.

O-okay lets go then.

We all got up and went down stairs we went out into the garden and me,nick and Tony started to film ondreaz. He took off his hoodie and he just had on his boxers.

T-okay ondreaz anytime soon please.

O-yea yea am going.

We wait for about 5 minutes and we stopped videoing then I whispered to nick.

Y/n- I'm gonna push him in cause I'm cold

N-okay but wait

Nick took off his hoodie and gave it too me. I blushed at him as I took his hoodie.

N-here since your cold.

Y/n-aww nick your too cute.

I put on his hoodie that was too big for me but oh well. Nick started too video me and I walked over to ondreaz and pushed him into the pool.

O-y/n nooo

Y/n-you we're taking too long babe.

Ondreaz ran out the pool and got a towel and wrapped the towel round him.

O-y/n

Y/n-yea ?

O-I hate you

I ran up to him and hugged him and then he hugged me back laughing as I smiled big at him.

Y/n- you love me really

O-yeaaa

We all went back inside and when we went back inside Addison was in the kitchen.

Y/n- hey Addison

Ad-oh my, y/n you scared mex

Y/n-oh I'm so sorry babes.

Ad-it's fine babes, anyway what are you guys doing it's like 2am?

Y/n- we're playing truth or dare you wanna play ?

Ad-Ahh yessss

N-okay well we can just sit here.

T-yea okay.