Congratulations🦋✨💗

Previously- He laughed and got up and changed his joggers then he laided back down beside me. I moved over and put my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I kissed his chest.
Y/n-night tay...
T-night Princess.
I soon feel asleep in my boyfriends arms.
-the next morning-
I woke up with taylers head on my chest and are legs tangled together. I smiled remembering last night and how perfect it was. I got my phone and went on messenger and saw Addison sent me the video of tayler asking me to be his girlfriend. I watched the video and had a big smile on my face.
T-what you smiling at princess?
Y/n-oh Addi sent me the video of you asking me out and it's too cute!
T-I'm glad you liked it.
Y/n-I loved it! And can I put the video on my Instagram?...
T-yea I'll put it on my Instagram as well.
I nodded and I saved the video then posted it on Instagram, snapchat, Twitter and tiktok. The caption was "my dream come true💘 no boy has ever done anything like this for me before and I just can't stop smiling I'm so happy!@ taylerholder 🥺💕
Someone knocked on are door and tayler groaned.
T-I just want to cuddled my beautiful girlfriend for 5 minutes but no someone had to knock on are door.
I smiled at him and kissed his head then got up and answered the door. It was Tessa!
Y/n-OMG Tessa!
She jumped on me and I hugged her.
Y/n-what are you doing here?
Te-well me and team 10 are going to Epcot and I saw your video and then looked at your location and came to see you!
Y/n-I've missed you tes!
She came off me and I let her in.
Y/n-tay get up.
T-no...
Te-ah so your the lucky guy, okay so I'm just going to tell you once! If you break her heart or hurt her in any way I will beat you! Okay?
T-I- yea...
Te-okay good anyways hi I'm Tessa!
I sat down beside tayler and Tessa sat at the end of the bed.
T-hi I'm tayler...
Y/n-you've scared him now tes!
Te-that's what I was going for.
Y/n-anyways how are you?
Te-I'm great! And well your obviously doing good!
Y/n-yes I am.
Te-so what are you guys doing today?
Y/n-were going to typhoon lagoon!
T-don't be too sexy.
I laughed at him and played with his hair.
Te-you guys are too cute! Anyways I better be going but when you get back to LA we need to make plans!
Me and Tessa stood up and walked to the door.
Y/n-of course!
Te-bye y/n/n!
Y/n-bye tes.
I gave her a hug and she left. I grabbed a bikini and shorts then went to the bathroom. I got changed into:

And I put these shorts on top:

I put my hair in a messy bun and I put sun cream on my arms, legs, face and neck

I put my hair in a messy bun and I put sun cream on my arms, legs, face and neck. I walk out the bathroom and tayler was sleeping again. I shook him.
Y/n-tay get up I need you to put sun cream on my back.
He shot up and looked at me.
T-I'm up!
He grabbed the sun cream from me and I laughed at him.
T-lay down princess.
I laid down on my stomach and he put the sun cream on my back. He then leaned down and kissed my neck.
T-damn you put sun cream on your neck ew.
Y/n-well I don't want my neck to be burnt.
I sat up and tayler put on swim trunks and I put sun cream on his back then we met everyone else down stairs.
Y/n-hello hoes!
L-omg hi bitch!
Larry gave me a hug and I hugged back then we went to typhoon lagoon. We walked into the park and got sun loungers beside the wave pool.
J-so what we going on first?
Y/n-oh! We should go on the crush n gusher! (A/n: that is the best water slides ever!)
O-lead the way y/n/n!
Y/n-of course!
I nodded
Y/n-follow me!
Tayler grabbed my hand and we walked to the line. Me and tayler were going on together.
-skip to back at the sun loungers-
Me, Addi and Larry laid on the sun loungers while tony, ondreaz, James and tayler went to the wave pool.
Ad-so who was knocking on your door this morning?
Y/n-oh it was Tessa cause her and team 10 are here for a few days so she came to see me.
L-so did you and tayler do the freaky last night?
Larry sat up and pushed his sunglasses down so they sat on the end of his nose.
Y/n-no...
Ad-omg you guys did something!
Y/n-no we didn't...
I felt my face getting hotter.
L-yea they definately did cause her face is going red!
Y/n-n-no it's uh... sun burn...
Ad-yea right.
I just sighed and closed my eyes cause even though I had sun glasses on the sun was still bright. We were talking for a few minutes then the boys came back over. James got his phone out and started recording us.
L-bitch why you recording us? I mean I know were hot and all but lie that's just creepy.
Y/n-agreed!
I turned over so I was now on my stomach. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist and I got lifted up. I then got thrown over taylers shoulders.
Y/n-tay put me down I want a tan!
I then heard Addi squeal, I looked up  and saw Ondreaz had picked up Addi then I saw tony trying to pick up Larry but Larry kept kicking his legs then finally tony was able to carry Larry. All the boys started running to the water.
Y/n-omg tay put me down your going to drop me!
T-I won't drop you Princess!
Just then I was thrown into the water. I came back up to the surface and saw Addi and Larry beside me and all the boys laughing. I looked at tayler and pouted. He walked over to me and helped me up then gave me a hug.
T-I'm sorry princess.
Y/n-it's okay baby, just watch your back cause I will get you back!
I pulled back from tayler and folded my arms over my chest.
T-it's on!
He winked at me then tony shouted on him so he turned round then I ran and jumped on taylers back and ducked his head under the water. He came back up and held onto my thighs.
T-you bitch.
Y/n-you started this war holder!
T-oh is that right y/l/n.
Y/n-yes, yes it is.
-skip to back at the hotel-
We got back to the hotel at about 1:30pm so we decided to go to the mall at millenia. I had a shower and got changed into:

I put my hair in a messy bun then I came out the bathroom and went down the stairs

I put my hair in a messy bun then I came out the bathroom and went down the stairs. Tayler was already down the stairs.
-skip to at the mall-
Y/n-omg lets go to Victoria secret!
Ad-yes!
T-you guys can go there and me, Ondreaz and Tony will go to another shop.
L-okay bye!
I kissed taylers cheek then grabbed Addis hand and walked over to Victoria secret. We were in there for about 20 minutes and I still couldn't choose what thongs and bras to buy. I then felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I tensed up a little then I looked behind me and saw.......

A/n: cliffhanger okay so there is about 3 more chapters I will do so yea! I will probably start my new book in 2 weeks. Byeee💕