Shopping😳🧸

Previously- Nb-kio griff you guys coming shopping?
Kio-yes!
G-yea.
Y/n-let's go bitches!
J-hey can I come too I need some things?
Nb-uh....
Y/n-yea you can come!
We all went outside where the uber was waiting and we got in the uber and went too the mall.
-at the mall-
I got out the car and Nessa grabbed my hand and we walked into the mall with the boys behind us. When we got in I saw nick and I let go of Nessas hand and ran too nick and hugged him and he kissed my forehead.
N-hi mamas!
Y/n-I missed you baby.
Ad-you just saw each other like 2 hours ago
Y/n-I still missed my baby!
I let go of nick and he grabbed my hand and I smiled at him.
A-okay so we should do a challenge for my YouTube video!
J-what kind of challenge?
A-well I have an app that's a random name generator and we will each get someone's name and we will buy an outfit for them and if the person you gave the outfit doesn't like it then you have too.... oh! Junk into the fountain!
Y/n-I'M IN!
Everyone-same!
Alex did his YouTube intro then we all put are names into the random name generator but we don't know who everyone got. I got Kouvr. Which is great cause she's my best friend so I know what she likes. We all filmed on are phones what we were doing.
A-okay so we have 1 hour too pick out an outfit and we will meet at the food court in an hour okay?
Everyone-yes
A-3,2,1 GO!
I was filming on my phone and decided to go too forever 21.
Y/n-hi guys so...
I looked around me too see if I saw anyone and I didn't.
Y/n-I got kouvr so that's easy since she's my bestie!
I walked a little then I saw forever 21 and started to run there.
Y/n-okay guys I'm running too forced 21 and I have an idea on what too get kouvr.
I got too forever 21 and stopped running and I went too the top section.
Y/n-okay guys I'm thinking about getting a black crop top and denim shirts and a bandana headband!
I looked thrown some of the clothes and got the things.
Y/n-okay guys I got the clothes and I've paid for them. This is what I got.

And I got a matching bandana

And I also got shorts for me cause I need new shorts! I walked out of the shop with the bad in my hands and I saw Addison

I walked out of the shop with the bad in my hands and I saw Addison. She waved too me and ran over.
Ad-hi are you done?
Y/n-yessir! Are you?
Ad-yes! Let's go!
Y/n-okay guys so Addison is here! And we're going too the food court too meet everyone else there.
Ad-look there over there!
We ran over too kouvr, ondreaz, tony, Kio and Alex.
Y/n-hi!
A-hi, okay so now we're just waiting for Griffin, Nick, jaden and Nessa.
Just then I felt arms wrap around my waist I looked up and saw nick.
Y/n-hi baby!
N-hi!
We all talked for about 5 minutes then we saw Griffin, Kio and Nessa walking towards us!
Nb-hi babes!
Y/n-hello!
A-now were just waiting for Jaden.
We waited for about another 5 minutes and then we saw jaden walking towards us
G-finally! Bro you took for ever!
O-okay let's get on with it we have waited long enough.
A-okay so who did everyone get?
Nessa-Kio
Nick-Alex
Jaden-y/n
Griffin-Addison
Kio-Griffin
Ondreaz-Nick
Tony-Jaden
Addison-Nessa
Alex-Tony
Kouvr-Ondreaz
Y/n- Kouvr
We all gave our clothes too each other. I went over too kouvr and handed her the forever 21 bag.
K-thank you babes! I bet it will be amazing.
I smiled and walked back over too nick and then jaden came over too me and handed me a bag and I smiled at him.
Y/n-thank you bubs!
N-woah- bubs?
Y/n-yea it's what we used too call each other when we were younger.
N-oh....
I turned round too face nick and he looked pissed.
Y/n-aww is my baby jealous.
He looked at me and I could tell he was trying not too smile then he finally did smile. I laughed and pecked his lips and then I opened the bag and this is what jaden got me: