The kiss 😢

Previously- I heard something from behind me and I turned round to see the one and only Bryce Hall.... he had stopped on the stairs and I went over to him.
Y/n-Bryce we need to talk...
B-follow me.
He walked up the stairs to his room and he opened his door and I walked in and sat on his bed.
Y/n-look I didn't know that you lik-
Before I could finish he smashed his lips against mine and then saw a flash and I pushed Bryce off me and I looked at the door and there stood Jackson! I think it was him and he had his phone in his hand and he had took a photo I stood up and smacked Bryce and Jackson ran out the room.
Y/n-WTF BRYCE!
B-what? I know you liked it and if Jackson wasn't there you wouldn't off pushed me off!
Y/n-yes I would of I like nick!
I stormed out of his room tears in my eyes but I wasn't going to cry! I walked down the stairs and everyone looked at me with a shocked expression and I rolled my eyes and sent up too Jackson and smacked him in the face!
(Jk-Jackson)
Jk-wtf!
Y/n-WHY THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE A PICTURE!
Jk-too show them what your like!
Y/n-what?! BRYCE KISSED ME! I DIDNT KISS HIM!
Jk-yea but you wouldn't of pushed him away if I wasn't there!
Y/n-YES I WOULD OF! I LIKE NICK NOT BRYCE!
C-to be honest I don't think y/n would do something like that.
Y/n-I WOULDN'T!
Nb-babes tell us what happened.
Y/n-I followed him up to his room to talk to him about what happened the other day and when I went to his room I was about to talk to him then he kissed me and before I could push him off Jackson came and took a photo!
Nb- well I believe you! Jackson just delete the photo and don't send it too anyone! Got it?!
Jk-fine I'll delete it but I already sent it too nick.....
Y/n-WHAT?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
Jk-sorry.....
I felt the tears in my eyes I ran out of the house got in the car and drove back to the hype house and I was crying in the car. My phone started bleeping and ringing.
Babes💋 (nessa)
Babes💋- babes please come back!xx
Me-I need to talk to nick.
Babes💋-well I'm coming round later because josh is dropping off Ryland,Calvin and Patrick! And we can have a girls night! Okay?x
Me-okay bye!x
-10 minutes later-
I pulled up to the hype house and I wiped away my tears and touched up my make up but you could still tell I was crying before. I got out of my car and opened the door to the hype house and Avani,Chase, Kouvr, Alex, Ondreaz and Dixie was sitting in the living room.
Y/n-where's nick?!
Lh- he doesn't want to see you!
Y/n-well he doesn't know what actually happened so where is he!
O-y/n just give him time!
Y/n-no cause I need to explain what happened!
At this point I had tears in my eyes and I was getting dizzy.
Y/n-please.... I really need to talk to him.
Kouvr got up and came over to me and hugged me.
K-I know it's not what it looks like cause I know you would never do that. But give him an hour okay?
At this point I was crying into kouvrs shoulder and I nodded yes.
Av- what actually happened y/n?
Kouvr took my hand and we sat down on the couch and I wiped my tears away and took a deep breathe.
Y/n-When I-I got th-there I wanted to talk to b-Bryce and he told me to go to his room.... (I took a deep breathe and a tear fell down my face and I wiped it away then continued my story) when I got in his room I was away to tell him I didn't know he liked me and that I like nick but before I could he looses me and I was away to push him away then I.... saw a f-flash and I pushed b-Bryce off me and I saw Jackson and he took a pho-photo then I smacked Bryce and shouted at him then Jackson ran away and sent the photo too n-nick.........
Avani got up and came over to me and hugged me.
Av-okay that makes a lot more sense now!
O-nicks in his room.....
Y/n-should I go see him?
D-yes go!
I stood up and felt dizzy again I sat down I took a deep breathe.
A-you okay?
Y/n-yea just a little dizzy.....
K-take your time y/n.
I got up and walked up the stairs I was about to knock on nicks door and then I heard someone crying and I knew it was nick and I felt so bad.
Th-I don't think you should go in there!
I turned round to see Thomas and he looked so angry and it kinda scared me.
Y/n-it's not what it looks like Bryce kissed me!
Th-yea okay.
Y/n-HE DID I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO NICK!
Thomas rolled his eyes and walked down the stairs then I turned round to see nick standing at his door and his eyes were blood shot red and puffy and a tear feel down my face as I seen him.
Y/n-nick it's not what it looked like.....
Nick just stood there looking at his feet.
Y/n-can I explain what happened?
N-not now y/n....
Y/n-please..... I can't lo-loose you......
I looked at nick who was looking at me.
N-fine.... come in
He opened his door and I walked and he sat on his bed.
N-on you go then!
I told him what I told everyone else and I started crying when I finished he stood up and I looked down and thought he was away to shout at me to get out but he didn't he took my hands in his and I looked up at him and he smashed his lips against mine and I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands around my waist then he whispered in my ear.
N-jump....
I jumped and I wrapped my legs around his torso and then he put his hands under my things then he started kissing my neck and I moaned quietly then there was a knock on the door and me and nick jumped he put me down then he opened the door and there stood all the girls they were just looking at us.
N-ugh.... what you guys want?
Ch-so you too good?!!!
Y/n-uh....
N-yea we are and we are kinda busy!
Nick grabbed my hand and I smiled really big.
Mh-yes bitchhhhh!!!
N-bye!
Nick shut the door and he sat on the bed and pulled me beside him.
N-I'm sorry I ever thought there was something going on between you and bry-
Y/n-don't be sorry! I would be mad too if I seen a photo of you kissing someone they wasn't me!
N-want too watch a movie?
Y/n-how about we watch movie with everyone?
N-okay then let's go down stairs.
He both stood up and I grabbed his hand and we walked down the stairs where everyone was and nessa, josh and Anthony was there. I ran up to nessa and hugged her so tight.
Nb-you and nick okay babes?
Y/n-yea!
I pulled way from her and jumped onto the couch beside nick and mia.
Y/n-MOVIE NIGHT!
We put on disney plus and watched a few movies then I fell asleep and then I felt someone pick me up and I op ed my eyes and nick was carrying me up stairs. He got to his room and placed me in the bed and I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

Nicks POV
I took y/n up to my room and put her on my bed then went to my closet and took out a hoodie and a pair of my sweats and I took off her top and put on my hoodie to her then I took off her leggings and put on my sweats on her. Then I took off my hoodie and sweats then I laid beside her and cuddled up to y/n.
Then I whispered to her.
N-good night mamas I love you.
I kissed her forehead then heard y/n.
Y/n-I love you too baby.
My heart melted when she said that. I thought it would be too soon for her! But I'm happy she said it.

A/n:hi so the next chapter is her birthday and I don't know if I should write some smunt. Comment if I should write smunt it no. Byeee💕