My dream come true✨💘

Previously- I laid in the bed beside tayler and cuddled into him and his hand went up the back of the hoodie and he ran his hand up and down my back. I fell asleep a few minutes after.
-the next morning-
I woke up to tayler playing with my hair. I looked up at him and smiled.
T-sorry did I wake you?
Y/n-no...
I mumbled against his chest. He kissed my temple and continued playing with it hair. We were laying there for about 5 minutes then I decided to get up. I sat up and stretched.
Y/n-I'm going to have a shower okay?
T-yea that's fine.
I got up and grabbed a towel and some clothes and went into the bathroom, I locked the door and turned the shower on. I got into the shower and washed my hair and body then I started thinking.
I really like tayler he's just... perfect! He's everything a girl could ask for.
I sighed then I got out the shower and dried my body. I put on this:

I walked out of the bathroom and dried my hair while tayler had a shower

I walked out of the bathroom and dried my hair while tayler had a shower. I straightened my hair and left it down and I didn't do any make up cause u couldn't be bothered. Tayler then walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and wow his abs. I was looking at him through the mirror then he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
T-what were you looking at princess?
He whispered in my ear then kissed my neck.
Y/n-um... n-nothing....
I looked down at my brush and then I picked it up and brushed my hair again.
T-um okay...
He smirked then walked away and got some clothes then walked back into the bathroom. I got some sun cream and put some on my face, arms, legs and neck. I grabbed this bag:

I put my phone, gum, AirPods, purse, lipgloss, sun cream and water in the bag

I put my phone, gum, AirPods, purse, lipgloss, sun cream and water in the bag. Tayler came out of the bathroom and we walked out the room and knocked on everyone's door. Larry opened his door playing his Thanos song and dancing. He came over to me and through it back in me.
T-hey no throwing it back in her!
Tayler was talking to tony and ondreaz.
L-tayler back the fuck off she's mine!
T-no way!
J-no she's mine!
I turned round and saw james walking out his room and he came over to me and hugged me.
O-no she's mine!
Ad-actually she's mine!
James let go of me and I ran over to Addison and jumped on her back.
Y/n- and Addi is the winner!
T-wow know that hurt me,..
We all started walking well I was in Addis back so I wasn't really walking. I turned round and Blew a kiss to him. 
-skip to magic kingdom-
Tayler took a hold of my hand and we walked into magic kingdom. It was very busy just like I remember it to be.
Y/n-omg we need to get Mickey ears!
Ad-yess!
T-I'm not getting.
Y/n-please we can get matching ones!
T-no
Y/n-please Tay...
I looked at him with puppy eyes but he didn't look at me. I turned his face and pecked his lips.
Y/n-please?
T-ugg fine....
Y/n-yes!
To- wow tayler your simping.
T-shut up....
Tayler groaned. I smiled up at him and pulled him into the shop where there are the mickey ears. I ran to the ears and tayler behind me. I tried on a few then I picked this one: