Vlogs😂😎

Previously--skip till at jakes house-
I looked out the car window and wow the house is even bigger in real life..... we all got out of the car and I walked closer to the house and stopped. It was so big then I was heard someone say from behind me.
??-hi beautiful!
I know that voice anywhere I turned round and it was.......

Jake Paul! I smiled big at him and stuck my hand out for him to shake.
Y/n-hi! I can't believe I'm here!
(Jp- Jake Paul)
Jp- your y/n/l/n right?
Y/n-yea!
Jp-well follow me and you can meet everyone.
We walked into is mansion of a home and I saw Tessa Brooke! (A/n: yes I know she ain't in the team 10 house any more but let's just say she is!)
Tessa came up to me and hugged me I hugged her back and then she pulled away and smiled big.
(Tessa Brooke- tb)
Tb-OMG hi y/n!
Y/n-hi it's so nice to meet you!
Tb-you too!
Jp-I'm going to show y/n round and let her meet everyone!
Tb-okay well we can talk later bye y/n!
Y/n-bye!
Jake lead me into the kitchen where chance and Anthony were. I followed jake to them and they did the guy hand shake thing.
Jp-guys this is y/n.
(Cs- chance)
Cs-hey!
(At-Anthony)
At-hi y/n!
Y/n-hi!
At-we're away to go to the pool you guys coming?
Y/n-uh maybe later.
Cs-alright bye
I waved at them and they left the kitchen just then I saw nick crompton. Jake turned round to face me and whispered.
Jp-stay quiet I'm going to tase him.
I nodded my head and Jake got the taser from the counter and we snuck up behind nick and Jake tased his back. Nick jumped up and scream and saw jake and picked up the tv remote and threw it at Jake. Then nick turned to me.
(Nc-nick)
Nc-hi you must be y/n?
Y/n-yea that's me!
He stuck his hand out and I shock it.
Nc-I'm gonna Kill Jake that fucking bitch!
I laughed at him then Jake stood behind me and nick stood in front of me. Oh fuck. Nick tried to grab Jake but Jake moved to my side and nick gave Jake a death stare. It was actually kinda scary. Jake just laughed and nick looked angry then I stepped out of the way so I didn't die and nick grabbed Jake and tased his arm and Jake screamed and hit the taser out of nicks hand. The taser was in front of my foot so I picked it up and looked at them.
Jp-I just got an idea!
Y/n-what?.....
Jp-you should tase the Martinez twins cause we'll they always say your hot so they probably won't get mad at you.
I laughed when he said they call me hot cause well there got af!
Y/n-well let's go then!
Jake took his camera out and tatted Volvo good and I gave my camera to nick to video me. I followed jake up to the Martinez twins room and when Jake opened the door they were playing video games. They were facing the other way so Jake opened the door more and I snuck in and I tased whoever was closest to me in the neck they jumped up and screamed then I moved to the next twin and he turned and faced me and then I tased him on the arm he screamed and fell off his chair.
Y/n-hi I'm y/n nice to meet you guys!
The twins both looked at each other then me and they both came up to me.
(E-Emilio)
(I-Ivan)
E-hi I'm Emilio!
I-I'm Ivan and if it was someone else who tased me I would of tased them back but I won't tase you.
He winked at me. Damn there hotter in real life. Wait where's nessa and the sway boys! Oh well.
Y/n-okay I'm just going to say that was fun! Oh I'm going to tase some of the sway boys!
Jp-yes!!! That's it!
I giggled and me, Jake, nick, Emilio and Ivan all went down the stairs and Griffin, Kio, Quintion, Tessa and Chad was down the stairs in the living room. I put the taser behind me and we all walked into the living room. Nick and Jake were still filming. I stood behind Griffin and took the taser and tased his shoulder and he screamed and smacked the taser away from him and he fell on the floor. We all laughed and he stood up and looked at me I backed up.
G-that's it!
Griff ran over to me and I tried to run away but he through me over his shoulders and ran outside to where Jackson, Ant, Chance and Anthony was at and they were all in the pool. That's when I realise that griff was about to through me in the pool!
Y/n-omg griff dont! You! Dare!
He just ignored me and got closer to the pool. I kicked and punched him trying to get out of his grab.
Y/n-GRIFF PUT ME DOWN I'M SORRY!
G-as you wish!
Just then griff threw me into the pool.
Y/n-ugh griff I don't have any other clothes for me to wear!
G-well you shouldn't of tased me!
Ant-wait what the hell you tased him and I missed it!
Y/n-yea I also tased the Martinez twins!
Js-well your having fun then.
Y/n-yes I am, now griff go get me a towel and Tessa please!
G-fineeee!
Griff walked inside and I got out of the pool.
Cs-hey we should all play a game together later!
Ant-yea that would be cool.
At-y/n would you play?
Y/n-yes as long as I don't have to go in the pool again.
Just then Tessa walked out with a towel and cane over to me and gave me the towel.
Tb-OMG y/n what happened?
Y/n-I tased griff and he threw me in the pool.
I wrapped the towel around me and stood up.
Y/n-oh and Tessa can I borrow some clothes please?
Tb-yes of course follow me and you can meet Erika too!
Y/n-okay!
Tessa took my hand and we walked inside and went up stairs to Tessa and Erikas room cause they share a room. When we went in Erika and Nessa were sitting on the bed.
Tb-Erika this is y/n, y/n this is Erika!
Erika stood up and came over to me and hugged me I hugged her back.
(Ec-Erika)
Ec-OMG y/n what happened?
Y/n-well I tased griff and he threw me into the pool.
Nb-you should of tased Kio he wouldn't of through you in the pool.
Y/n-I know but I just tased griff because I was behind him.
Tessa went over to her closet and got some clothes for me and I went into their bathroom and changed into:

(Without the sunglasses)I walked out of the bathroom and the girls were all sitting on the bed I ran over and flopped onto nessa

I walked out of the bathroom and the girls were all sitting on the bed I ran over and flopped onto nessa.
Y/n-hi!
I smiled up to nessa.
Nb-hi babe!
Tb-have you guys met Logan yet?
Y/n-no I haven't.
Nb-I did.
Tb-come on y/n you can come and meet him.
We went down the stairs and I went to the living room first for my camera from nick. We went into the game room. Where Logan, jaden, josh and Payton was playing a video game. Tessa tapped my shoulder I turned to face her and she handed me a taser and I gave her my camera. She started videoing me and I went up behind jaden and I tased his back and then I quickly tased Payton's arm. Jaden screamed and threw his controller at me but missed and Payton screamed and jumped onto the floor and me, Tessa, josh and Logan laughed at them.
J-I hate you.
Y/n-yea okay totally!
P-why'd you do that, that's mean.
Payton life's and I rolled my eyes and laughed then Logan stood up and cane over to me.
(L-Logan)
L-hey nice to meet you!
Y/n-hi I'm-
L-y/n I know!
I smiled at him and then Tessa grabbed my hand and took me out the room to the living room and I sat down on a chair and Tessa sat in my lap. Everyone who was out at the pool was know inside and sitting down somewhere. A few minutes later nessa, Erika, josh, jaden, Payton and Logan all cane down the stairs.
Cs-hey we should all play a game!
Everyone- yes!

A/n: hi, ugh there's nothing I really need to say so please vote and thank you! Byeee💕