The kiss 😢 part 2

A/n: hi so this chapter is going to be different peoples povs so hope you enjoy!💕

-Nessas pov-
I was laying in joshs bed with josh and we were watching sponge bob and I heard a knock at the door and I stood up but josh pulled me back down beside him.
Jr-stay baby someone else will get the door.
Nb-okay baby
I kiss his forehead and I cuddle up to him then I hear a knock again and then I hear someone open the door. I heard people talking for a few minutes and then I figured out it was y/n! I got up and ran down the stairs and josh followed me when I got down i seen y/n and she ran and hugged me. We talked for a while then she went up stairs with Bryce then Jackson and Payton walked in.
Jk-hey I'm going to put my stuff in my room.
(Payton-p)
P-oh can you take my stuff up too?
Jk-yea
Jackson picked up Payton and his stuff up and went up stairs. A few minutes later Jackson comes running down the stairs with his phone in his ha d and shows us a photo of Bryce and y/n kissing!!!
Jk-look!
Nb-what?! She wouldn't do that!
Jk-well she did!
Nb-no y/n would never ever do something like that! He must of kissed him cause she likes ni-
I got cut off by y/n running down the stairs with tear stains on her face. We all looked at her with a shocked expression. Then she walked up to Jackson and smacked him on the face and to be honest I wasn't surprised that she smacked him cause she has always stuck up for herself and that's one thing I wish I could be able to do. She then explained what actually happened and I knew she wouldn't do that to anyone! Then Jackson said he sent it too nick and y/n ran out the house and I ran to the door but she was already in the car and driving away. I was so mad at Jackson right now I walked up to Jackson and grabbed him by his collar.
Nb-what the actual fuck Jackson?!
Jk-what?!
Nb-you didn't even listen to what she had to say! And you have no right too send that too nick even if she did kiss him which she didn't you still shouldn't of sent that too him!
Jk-well sorry
He put his hands up in defence and rolled his eyes I was away to smack him then josh pulled me off him and took me up to my room and calmed me down.
-Payton's pov-
Me and Jackson walked back into the sway house and Jackson said he was away up stairs and I told him to take my stuff up with him so he did then me and the boys were talking and as we were I wondered where Bryce was but just as I was about to ask Jackson ran down the stairs then showed everyone a photo of a girl and Bryce kissing and I think he just took it then, a girl walked down the stairs and had tear stains down her face and I'm going to be honest she was the most prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life but she looks kinda familiar. Then it hit me she was at the hype house when I went round for a party then she smacked Jackson and I was shocked but it was kinda hot not gonna lie. Then her and nessa was talking and she ran out the house. Later on at about 7 me, josh, nessa and griffin was sitting playing video games and I decided to ask who the girl was and see if she was single.
P-soo.... uh.... the girl... who is she?
Nb-oh that was y/n!
P-ah..... how you know her?
Nb-I met her at the hype house party and she just became my best friend and we know everything about each other and it just seems like I've known her for ever.
P-so.... she single?
G-ooo Payton's got a crush!
I felt my face go a like red.
P-n-no I don't... I don't even know her.
Nb-well it's complicated she liked this guy and there like a thing but they might not be any more because of that jackass Bryce!
P-oh....
When she said that I felt upset but why cause u don't even know her.
-Avanis pov-
Y/n and the boy's had just left and I thought that we could all watch a movie up till they got back.
Av-hey lets all watch a movie!
Everyone-yesss!
Chase flicked through Netflix then he put on step brothers.
We we're about half way through the movie when nick got a message and he looked at his phone then a tear fell down his face and he stood up and read upstairs to his room. We all looked at each other then Thomas picked up nicks phone and it was still on and he gasped.
Th-what the fu-
Av-WHAT?!!!
Th-Jackson sent him this
Thomas showed us all the photo then I took the phone out of Thomas's hand and looked at it and I was shocked but I mean y/n and Bryce are kissing there is t really any thing to explain.
Av-wow.....
K-y/n would never do that!
A-babe I know but look at the photo y/n and Bryce are kissing.....
K-I just.... why?
Some people went to the kitchen and some people went up stairs but me,kouvr,Alex,Chase, Dixie and ondreaz stayed where we were and I was shocked and so mad at y/b why would she do that to nick?! Just then y/n bursted through the doors.
Y/n-where's nick?!
Lh- he doesn't want to see you!
Y/n-well he doesn't know what actually happened so where is he!
O-y/n just give him time!
Y/n-no cause I need to explain what happened!
Y/n was in tears and I kinda felt bad but she kissed Bryce! Or did she thought cause Bryce can twist things..... cause he did that to Addison made her look like the bad person when she wasn't.
Y/n-please.... I really need to talk to him.
Kouvr got up and went over to y/n and hugged her.
K-I know it's not what it looks like cause I know you would never do that. But give him an hour okay?
Y/n was crying into kouvrs shoulder and then y/n nodded her head. I need to know what happened cause then it will make sense.
Av- what actually happened y/n?
Kouvr took y/n's hand and they sat down on the couch and y/n told us what happened and we told her to go explain to him so she did.
Av-I can't believe I didn't believe one of my best friends.....
A-either!
O-well it's okay cause know we know the truth.
Lh-yea let's watch the rest of the movie.
-Jackson pov-
I was in the car with Payton and I got a text from Bryce.
Bryce🍻
Hey dude can you do me favour?
Me
Ugh I don't know dude depends what?
Bryce🍻
I need you to in 5 minutes come into my room and take a picture of me and this girl kissing and then send it too nick.
Me
Woah! Wtf no dude I ain't doing that!
Bryce🍻
If you don't then I will post the pictures of you on my social media's!
Okay so let me tell you what pictures he meant so I was texting this cute girl on snapchat then she sent me nudes and I sent her back but I also sent them to Bryce by mistake and he screenshot Them and my face is in it and that would be so bad for me if they got leaked!
Me
Fine dude....
Bryce🍻
See you in 5!
I put my phone down then we pulled up to the sway house and I got out and went in and then took me and Payton's stuff up the stairs then I put them down in my room I texted Bryce too see when to go to his room and he said now. So I went to his room and I saw him kissing some girl and I took me phone out and took a photo but then I realised that my flash was on. The girl turned round and it was y/n. I ran out the room and sent the photo to nick. Then I showed everyone and then y/n came running down the stairs and she smacked me across the face and let me tell you something she may be small but she knows how to smack someone. I was a little bit shocked and then I said I sent it too nick and she ran out of the house then nessa was pissed at me and nearly smacked me but josh lifted her up and took her to his room.
Ant-bro that's messed up!
Jk-I know but-
J-that's not ducking cool Jackson she's one the nicest girls ever!
Jaden stormed away. Then so did everyone else so I went up to my room and stayed there all night.
-Bryces pov-
I heard someone knock at the door and me being me I didn't get up to answer the door. I heard someone running down the stairs then I heard the door open and I heard someone talking and it was y/n! I got exited then I got nervous cause of what happened. Then I got an idea! I texted Jackson and told him to tackle to my room and take a picture of me kissing y/n and I told him when he does he has to send it to nick. For a start he didn't want to but me being me I black mailed him! Then I thought if I kiss y/n then she might like me back then if nick gets mad at her they won't be whatever they are and she would date me! So I got up and went down the stairs I walked down half of the stairs and stopped and saw y/n. And wow she looked so beautiful. Then she asked to talked and I told her to follow me. I opened my door to my bedroom and she sat in my bed and she was saying something I don't know what then I smashed my lips against hers she didn't do anything she just froze then I saw a flash and she pushed me off of her and saw Jackson and shouted at him and me then she smacked me on the face and wow that was hit then she ran out my room and I sat in my bed and watched some tv.
-nicks pov-
Y/n and some of the bits had left to go to the sway house for y/n's stuff and I was honestly so happy cause little did she know she would be mine soon! Well if she says yes. Which everyone says she will! Avani then said we should watch a movie so chase out in step brothers. About half way through the movie I got a text I looked at my ohnme and it was from Jackson and he never s texts me so I opened it.
Jackson🎱

(Just pretend it's you and Bryce)Sorry bro but just caught y/n and Bryce kissing sorry

Sorry bro but just caught y/n and Bryce kissing sorry....
Read
I was shocked and upset. Why? And why Bryce out of everyone why Bryce? I felt a tear fall down my face and I stood up and ran up the stairs too my room and I shut the door and started crying so hard. But why was I so upset I mean we're not dating. So she's allowed to be with other guys.... but it hurts so fucking mush cause I-I loved her........... I know it's fast but still she's perfect! Well was..... then someone knocked on my door.
N-come in
My voice broke a little and I looked to see Thomas and tony at the door and they cane in and sat beside me on my bed and I wiped my tears away.
Th-I'm sorry bro... I know you really liked her!
Thomas patted me on my back.
T-nick don't cry over her she's not worth your time! She's not worth anyone's time!
When Tony said that I got mad cause I know what she did was wrong but maybe there was an explication.
N-dude don't say that about her!
T-it's true she's a cheater!
N-she's bit we weren't dating so she's allowed to be with other guys!
T-sorry I was jus-
N-please just leave...
Tiny stood up then stormed out of my room. And I know he liked y/n but he said he wasn't letting any girl get in his way of his work and I told him I liked y/n and he said for me to go for it! Anyways Thomas stood you and left my room then I heard the front door open and slam shut then I heard people talking. A few minutes later I heard someone walking up the stairs and getting closer to my room then I heard Thomas saying something but I don't know what then I heard a girl. Omg it was y/n! I stood up and opened my door and saw y/n she turned round and looked at me and she had tear stains down her face. I felt bad... wait no I don't she played with me!
Y/n-nick it's not what it looked like.....
I just stood there looking at my feet.
Y/n-can I explain what happened?
N-not now y/n....
Y/n-please..... I can't lo-loose you......
I looked at y/n who was looking down then she looked at me. And oh her eyes are so pretty but she played me.
N-fine.... come in
I opened my bedroom door and I walked in and y/n follows and I sat sat on my bed.
N-on you go then!
She told me what actually happens and She started crying when She finished i stood up and I looked at her and she looked down and god she was so pretty and I felt bad for believing Jackson.I took her hands in mine and She looked up at me and I looked at her lips then i smashed my lips against hers and She put my arms around my neck and i put my hands around her waist then i whispered in her ear.
N-jump....
She jumped and Then she wrapped her legs around my torso and then i put my hands under her things then i started kissing her neck and she smelled good. She moaned quietly then there was a knock on the door and me and y/n both jumped and I put y/n down then i opened the door and there stood all the girls they were just looking at us.
N-ugh.... what you guys want?
Ch-so you too good?!!!
Y/n-uh....
N-yea we are and we are kinda busy!
I grabbed y/n's hand and looked at the girls with the face like telling them to leave then they caught on.
Mh-yes bitchhhhh!!!
N-bye!
I shut the door and i sat on the bed and pulled y/n on my lap.
N-I'm sorry I ever thought there was something going on between you and bry-
Y/n-don't be sorry! I would be mad too if I seen a photo of you kissing someone they wasn't me!
Oh god she's perfect and I think I do love her. Then we went and watched a movie with everyone else and some of the sway bits were there and nessa but Bryce wasn't there thank god or I would of beat his ass for touching my girl! Well she's not my girl..... yet.

A/n: hi okay so I didn't update yesterday so I made this one long very long. I will update tomorrow probably! Byeeee💕
Btw this story had 2779 words!