The talk😥🤫

Previously- Y/n-night baby I love you.
N-I love you too mamas.
I laid my head in nicks chest and he played with my hair then I fell asleep.
-the next morning-
I woke up with my head on nicks chest and he was still asleep so I went on Instagram for about half an hour then I decided too get up. I got out of nicks grip and I went down the stairs and saw Ondreaz and Thomas in the kitchen.
O-hey!
Y/n-hello!
I walked into the kitchen and got a bowl, cereal, spoon and milk.
Th-so did you like the party last night?
Y/n-yea it was fun....
I poured the cereal into the bowl then the milk then put the cereal and milk away.
O-I bet you did have fun!
Y/n-Stop! Please.
O-okay okay I'm sorry!
I sat on the counter and ate my cereal and we just talked about random stuff then tony, Addison and Avani came into the kitchen and Thomas left.
Av-sooo....
Y/n-don't!
Av-okay I won't....
Tony-so what are we doing today?
Y/n-well I'm going too sway too talk too nessa at 2 then I think we're going too go shopping.
Tony-oh I need too go shopping too.
Ad-same.
O-we should all go shopping and see if anyone els wants to come.
Y/n-again you coming shopping later?
Av-I can't Anthony is coming round.
Y/n-ooo
Av-shut up!
Just then nick cane down stairs and he stood in between my legs and hugged me.
Y/n-hi!
N-hi mamas!
He looked up at me and smiled.
Ad-you guys are so cute!
Y/n-I know
I said sarcastically and flicked my hair.
Av-bitch me and y/n are cuter!
O-I agree!
N-no!
Av-shes mine bitch!
Nick let go of me and walked over too avani and I hoped off the counter and put my bowl in the sink and I went over too them and I hugged avani and turned too nick.
Y/n-me and avani are cuter!
N-fine then! But me and tony are cuter than you and avani!
Nick went over too tony and Tony hugged him.
Av-in your dreams!
Ad-I think avani and y/n are so much cuter!
O-agreed!!!
Y/n-ha bitches! Spit on it!
Tony-please no....
Av-come on y/n let's make tiktoks!
Y/n-yes!
I grabbed avani's hand and ran too the living room and we set up the ring light and chose the song that goes I want too push you in 7 positions for 70 minutes baby. We did about another 5 tiktoks and it was about 1:20Pm.
Y/n-okay I'm going too get changed and then go and we can all meet at the mall!
Av-okay bye!
I ran up stairs and went into me and nicks room and we was laying on bed sleeping. I went into the bathroom and got changed into:

I grabbed my backpack and put my purse, my phone, my AirPods and lipgloss in my backpack and then I cane out of the bathroom and nick was on his phone

Y/n-hey baby! I'm away too sway too see nessas then me, nessa, tony, ondreaz, addison, Alex and kouvr are going shopping if you want too come?
N-sure I'll come mamas!
Y/n-cool!
I went over too him and kissed his cheek
Y/n-bye baby!
N-bye mamas!
I went down stairs and said bye too everyone and got an uber and about 20 minutes later I got too the sway house. I got out the uber and I knocked on the door and kio answered.
Y/n-hi kio!
Kio-hi y/n come in.
I walked in and saw nessa sitting in the couch I ran over and sat beside her.
Y/n-hi babes!
Nb-follow me
She got up and I followed her too her and josh's room and she locked the door and I sat on her bed and she sat beside me.
Y/n-so what you want too talk about?
Nb-jaden.
Y/n-babes I told you I don't like him anymore.
Nb-I know but I heard him talking the other day and I think he was talking about you!
Y/n-well what did he say?
Nb-he was talking too Anthony and griffin and he said "I really like her I have for years but I haven't seen her for a few years and when I saw her at the party she just look hot. But she's got a thing with n-"
And then someone phoned him.
Y/n-wow....
Nb-so what you think about that?
Y/n-that's crazy I always thought he would never like me. But why now?! I'm with nick and I love nick!
Nb-well if you and nick break up not saying you will you can always get with jaden....
Y/n-uh.... Nessa don't I don't want too think about that right now.
Nb-well we should go shopping now!!!!
Y/n-yes! Oh and some people for the hype house are coming too!
Nb-okay I think kio and griffin are coming too.
Nessa and me got up and unlocked the door and went too the living room where all the boys were ugh this is going too be awkward.
Nb-kio griff you guys coming shopping?
Kio-yes!
G-yea.
Y/n-let's go bitches!
J-hey can I come too I need some things?
Nb-uh....
Y/n-yea you can come!
We all went outside where the uber was waiting and we got in the uber and went too the mall.

A/n:hey okay this is not the best but oh well! Thank you guys for over 30k reads that's crazy! Byeee💕