princess😗✌🏻

Previously- . OMG I think I like him...
Tay-I think I like you too...
Y/n-wait I said that out loud?!
Tay-yes you did, but I'm glad you did.
Y/n-your too cute!
I feel him smile and then I kiss the top of his head and then I here him whisper good night. Then a few minutes later I fall asleep.
-2 days later-
I woke up beside nick and I stood up and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. When I opened the door I saw Bryce and that Abby girl kissing. I walked back out of the bathroom and sat on the chair and went on tiktok and made some tiktoks waiting for him to get out the bathroom. Okay so basically I will tell you what has happened in the last 2 days so today I'm going to Disney with some people and we're staying in Orlando for about a week and 2 days I think. So 2 days ago I told nick that I think we should just stay friends and nothing more and he agreed, I told the girl Abby what bruce said and she said she knew but she just really liked him so she didn't mind, Bryce said he was sorry like 5 million times and I finally forgave him and then he said he has actually grown to really like Abby so he said he just wanted us to stay friends and I was more than okay with that, me and tayler are "talking" and I really like him he's just so sweet and hot. That's it really oh wait! I met the girl daisy keech and she called me a slut and she smacked me so I taught her a lesson. I just punched her in the face and she fell over and then ran away so yea.... that's it.
B-uh you can use the bathroom now...
I looked up and saw Bryce rubbing the back of his neck and Abby holding his hand and she fake smiled at me. She doesn't like me I can tell but I just let her think I think she likes me (a/n: damn that just confused me aha) I fake smiled back at her and walked into the bathroom. I had a shower then I dried my hair and did my hair in a messy bun, I put on lips gloss then got changed into:

 I had a shower then I dried my hair and did my hair in a messy bun, I put on lips gloss then got changed into:

I walk out of the bathroom and nick and ryland are cuddled up on me and nicks bed.
Y/n-come on love birds get ready!
R-yea yea In a minute....
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone and walked out the room and went to taylers room. I knocked on the door and he opened the door and he was just in the "stop looking at my dick" sweats and no top. I think I was Staring for a little too long.
T-princess..
He put his hands on my hips and I looked up at him and my face probably looked like a tomato so I looked down at my shoes and he laughed.
T-why you looking down princess?
Y/n-cause I probably look like a tomato....
He put his index finger under my chin and tilted my head up so I was looking at him. He kissed my nose and I scrunched up my face.
T-your a cute tomato
Y/n-why thank you my good sir!
He pecks my lips and I smile at him.
Y/n-so you staying with me and coming to Disney?
I did my best puppy eyes and pouted, he laughed at me and nodded his head.
T-yes i am Princess
Y/n-yesssss! Okay bye!
I turned round then tayler grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him and hugged me and I hugged him back.
T-why you leaving?
Y/n-going to get food with kouvr, Alex and mia.
T-okay well bye princess.
He let go of me and I walked away and went down the stairs cause why use the elevator. When I got down the stairs I saw mia, kouvr and Alex so me being me I ran over to mia and jumped on her back and she fell over. I stood up and helped her up then I smacked Alex's head.
A-what was that for?!
Y/n-for posting the video of me tweaking on avani!
Mh- That was so funny!
K-I told him not to but of course he didn't listen to me cause he's a bitch!
Y/n-yes he's a big bitch.
A-I'm right here you know!
Y/n-oh hunny we know!
I grabbed kouvr and mias hand and we went to ihop for breakfast and Alex videoed is doing some weird shit. Like dancing in the middle of ihop, singing and dancing with mia. Some one tapped my back and I turned round and saw a little girl who looked 5 and her mom I think was standing behind her.
??-um... can I get a photo with you?... please?
I kneeled down beside her and smiled at her.
Y/n-of course! What's your name sweetie?
??-Roxy...
Y/n-that's such a cute name.
She smacked at me and her mom took a photo of us and then I made a tiktok with her to laxed. I hugged her then she left.
K-omg your so good with kids you'll be such a good mom boo!
Y/n-omg I'm only 18! Don't need a child right now maybe in 2 years.
Mh-yea and your baby daddy will be tayler...
I smacked her arm arm and she rubbed her arm.
A-it's true he will knock you up then you'll have a child then a year after that you will get married and I'll be the bridesmaid!
K-your a boy tho...
Y/n-but is he?
A-hey I'll be a bridesmaid if I want to!
We all laughed then went back to the hotel and as always the security had to come get us cause of all the fans. I went to taylers room and we watched victorious cause it's the best! Someone knocked on the door and tayler went to open it then I ran and jumped on his back. He opened the door and Addison was standing there with her suit cases.
Ad-hello and hurry up we're going to the airport in 5 minutes!
She walked away and i got off of taylers back.
Y/n-I'll go get my suit cases and meet you in the lobby bye buba!
Tayler-bye Princess!
I walked into my room and ryland and nick were still cuddling on me and nicks bed. I ran and jumped on top of both of them and they groaned.
N-hey off please!
Y/n-I'm leaving so bye ass holes!
I stood up and grabbed my suit cases and my back pack then they waved bye and I went down to the lobby and I took some photos with fans. I was making a tiktok with 2 girls when someone put there hands over my eyes.
T-guess who?
Y/n-um... I have no clue... ugh nessa?
I said sarcastically then tayler took his hands off my eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist.
Fan girl 1- omg you guys are so cute!
Y/n-Aww thank you!
Fan girl 2- so are you guys dating?
T-were getting to know each other better.
Fan girl 2-I ship so bad!
Fan girl 1-same and y/n you deserve all the love ever!
Tayler then let go of me and took a photo with a fan and I hugged the two girls.
Y/n-thank you so much you guys are honestly so sweet!
Nb-y/n!
I turned and saw nessa running to me and I opened my arms and she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck and I fell backwards but we still hugged.
Fan girl 1-I need a friendship like this!
Fan boy 1-that's hot tho...
Fan girl 2- ugh I want to be friends with them!
Fan girl 3- is y/n dead?
Fan girl 4- no you dumb shit!
Fan boy 2- I ship!
Nessa got off me and I stood up and lots of people were videoing us.
T-come on we gotta go princess!
Tayler held my hand and everyone awed. I kissed nessas cheek.
Y/n-bye babes!
Nb-I miss you already babes!
Me and tayler walked hand in hand out side and we saw Addi, ondreaz, tony, Larry and James Charles standing outside.
Y/n-the main hoes here so let's go!
James-yes hoe!
Larry-excuse me I'm the main hoe!
Y/n-no your the main bitch.
Larry-that's good enough for me!
We all got into the uber and I saw at the window with tayler beside me. I took out my AirPods and have tayler one and we listened to music.
-45 minutes later-
We got to the Disney hotel called yacht and beach club. (A/n: that's the only hotel at Disney I go too so I'm just saying that hotel so yea aha) I got out the car and it was so big and beautiful. We were staying on the yacht club side of the hotel since it's quieter and there's less kids on that side of the hotel.

A/n: hi I'm sorry for not posting for a while but I wanted a break and I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday but I had some family stuff going on and I was stressed so I just updated my other book yesterday so yea and I'm okay now. So just to say I'm going to finish this book soon cause I feel like it's a good kinda place to finish the book but after I finish this I will upload my new book that I really like! Byeee💕