I love you, i think⚠️❤️

Previously- I kissed taylers cheek then grabbed Addis hand and walked over to Victoria secret. We were in there for about 20 minutes and I still couldn't choose what thongs and bras to buy. I then felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I tensed up a little then I looked behind me and saw.......

Jacob my ex.... I pushed him off me and he just looked me up and down and smirked at me.
Y/n-w-why are y-you here?....
Js- here to see my baby girl.
He winked at me and I cringed. He walked closer to me but I pushed him away and ran to the toilets. I got in one and I tried to lock the door but it wouldn't lock so I went into the one next to me. Before I could shut the door someone stopped the door from shutting then Jacob walked in and locked the door.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ sensitive stuff⚠️⚠️⚠️
Y/n-get the fuck ou-
He put his hand over my mouth and he pushed me against the wall.
Js-just shut up okay? If you make a noise I will punch you!
I tried to get his hand off my hand but he just punched me in the stomach. I groaned and held my stomach in pain. He then started kissing my neck and I tried to push him off me but I wasn't strong enough. He then pulled something out of his jeans pocket. It was a bandana, he then tied it round my mouth. He then started undressing me and I tried so hard to get him off me but I couldn't and if I tried he would just punch me.
-skip 10 minutes-
Jacob pulled up his jeans and zipped them up then put his belt on. I was sitting on the ground shaking from what had just happened. I had put on my clothes quick but on of my straps was hanging down my shoulder. My phone was completely smashed and laying beside me. I was sore all over I honestly didn't know what to do. Jacob kneeled I front of me and put his finger under my chin and lifted my head to face him. He smashed his lips on mine and I flinched back but didn't do anything to stop him so he wouldn't hit me anymore. He pulled back and smirked at me.
Js-I'll see you soon baby girl.
He bit his lip and winked at me then he got up and left me in the bathroom stall crying.
⚠️⚠️⚠️sensitive stuff over⚠️⚠️⚠️
I reached for my phone on the ground and tried to switch it on but it wouldn't turn on. Great now I need a new phone not what I need right now. I pulled my legs up to my chest and cried into my knees. I don't know how long I was sitting here for but my stall door opened and I looked up to see Addi. She bent down beside me and hugged me and I cried into her shoulder.
Ad-omg what happened y/n/n?!
Y/n-j-jac...ob
Ad-Jacob?
I nodded my head yes to her.
Ad-Do you want me to go get tayler?
Y/n-p-please...
I managed to actually say that wow. Addi got up and ran out of the toilets. About 2 minutes later I heard the door burst open then then the stall I was in opened to reveal tayler. He immediately sat beside me and pulled me on his lap and he hugged me. We were sitting there for about a good 10 minutes. Tayler tucked a bit of my hair that had fallen out behind my ear. He kissed my forehead and I wiped my eyes.
T- so you want to tell me what happened?
I nodded my head and calmed down a little.
Y/n-j-Jacob... he uh h-he... pun-ched me and h-he r-rapped me...
I burst into tears again and tayler pulled my head to his chest and he hugged me.
T-I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you! Damn it if I was there th-this wouldn't of h-happened to you!
I looked up at tayler and saw he was crying. I pecked his lips and wiped his tears.
Y/n-please don't cry tay and it's not your fault...
I whispered, he nodded and kissed my cheek.
T-do you want to go back to the hotel? I got you something as well.
Y/n-can we go to t-the Apple store f-first?
T-yes but why?
Y/n-m-my phone.
I pointed to it and he picked it up.
T-wow so he broke your phone too I swear to god if I see him again I'm gonna kill him!
Y/n-it's fine-
T-no, no it's not fine y/n! You need to press charges!
Y/n-no tayler I cant...
I got off his lap and picked up my useless phone and walked out the stall and washed my face.
T-and why can't you?! You can't let this keep happening!
Y/n-I won't cause no one will believe me! Like who would people believe Jacob or me and let me tell you a lot of people call me a slut so yea I think everyone would believe Jacob then everyone would hate me even more!
I took a deep breathe and tried not to cry but I ended up crying anyways. Tayler came up to me and hugged me. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He walked out the toilet and I put my head in the crook of his neck. He walked for about a minute then he stopped.
O-omg y/n/n you okay?!
To-what happened?!
J-woah sister what happened?!
T-just stop asking questions and can you guys go get her a purple iphone 11 and I'll pay you back later, we're going back to the hotel okay?
O-uh yea sure....
Tayler then walked away outside and we got in a taxi. I sat on taylers lap and I fell asleep. I woke up to tayler taking off my clothes. I freaked out and kicked him in the balls and backed away. Tayler groaned and held his you know what. I then realised what I did and I got up and walked over to him.
Y/n-omg tay I'm so sorry... I-I just it's-
T-it's fine... I was just trying to change you.
Y/n-I'm so sorry....
Tayler stood up and gave me clothes to change into. I just changed in front of him cause well I was already in my bra and panties. I then got in bed and tayler laid beside me and I put my head on his chest. Tayler played with my hair and I began to feel sleepy again.
Y/n- thank you tay...
T-thank you for what?
Y/n-for just being there for me and caring for me.
T-of course and this is one of the reasons I love you, you-
Y/n-wait you love me?
I had a smile on my face and I looked up to him and he looked nervous.
T-I... no yes okay yes I think I've never loved anyone..... but if you don't then yo-
Y/n-I love you too tay.
I smiled and kissed him. I pulled back and put my head back on his chest and fell asleep like 5 minutes later.

A/n: hi so I felt nice so I decided to update twice byee💕