I like you🤭.......

Previously-I went into the uber and told the uber driver where to go and I looked out the window and saw everyone standing at the door then the car drove away.
-skip to sway house-
I got out the uber and walked up to the sway la door and I knocked. Josh answered and looked concerned.
Josh-y/n/n are you okay?
I just broke down into tears again! And I hugged josh and he hugged me and shouted on nessa. Nessa came running down stairs and she ran to the door and she pushed josh away from me and took me up stairs and she sat me in her bed and she hugged me.
Nb-babes what happened? Who's ass to I need to whoop! I swear I will kill that mother fucker!
Y/n-it's n-nick....
I cried into Nessas shoulder and she rubbed my back.
Nb-you want anything to eat or drink?
Y/n-can I get w-water please?
Nb-yes, JOSH GET A GLASS OF WATER!
I jumped when she screamed then we both laughed then I wiped my tears away.
Y/n-nick he.... he was going to ch-cheat on me....
Nb-what do you mean he was going to cheat?
Just then josh walked in with a glass of water.
Josh-here you go! And we're all going to watch a movie down stairs in about half an hour if you want to watch a movie with us?
Y/n-maybe I'll see.
Josh-okay but after when you fell better tell me who I need to kill! Okay?
Y/n-yea yea now go.
Josh walked out and I took a sip of my water and then put the glass on the night stand.
Y/n-his ex A-Amelia.... text him t-to have f-un with him.... as in... you know, and he said h-he would m-meet up later and he sa-said not to tell a-anyone.... so he was going t-to cheat...
When I said that I took a deep breathe and tried to calm down but it didn't work. I looked at nessa and she looked like she would actually kill nick. She pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
Nb-look babes how about I go and beat him the fuck up! Then we can go for food?
Y/n-how about we just go for food?
Nb-aw but I really wanted to beat him up
Nessa did a pouty face and we both started laughing. Even when I was at my saddest time nessa always knew how to make me laugh.
Y/n-now let's go get food! But first am going to wash my face!
I stood up and went into josh's bathroom and washed my face and looked at my self in the mirror ugh I looked a mess. My eyes were red and puffy, I had tear stains down my face and my mascara running down my face. I grabbed on of nessas make up wipes and wiped my make up of then walked out of the bathroom and grabbed nessas hand and we both ran down the stairs the boys were sitting watching cars that kio obviously wanted to watch cause that's all he watches.
Y/n-okay guys come on we're going for food!
They all turned round and looked at me and jaden stood up and came over too me and hugged me I hugged him back and I felt my eyes tear up but I wasn't going to cry. The only way to get over nick is to find someone else so that's what I'm going to do!
I pulled away from the hug and smiled at Jaden and he smiled back.
P-so where we going?
Y/n-McDonalds obviously!
I playfully rolled my eyes and grabbed nessas hand again and we walked outside with the boys following close behind us. Nessa ordered an uber and it arrived after a few minutes and I sat in the very back with nessa.
Nb-okay so....
Y/n-sooo....
I giggled nessa smiled at me.
Nb-I think jaden has a crush on you!
Y/n-yea okay And I know my 8 times table
I said sarcastically and nessa rolled her eyes and leaned her head against the window. All the boys were singing so me and nessa started singing too it was really fun.
-skip to McDonalds-
We a got out of the uber and we went inside and sat down at a table. I sat between nessa and jaden and Payton day in front of me. Griffin, Bryce and Anthony went to order are food.
P-so how are you?
Payton asked looking at me I sighed and slid down my seat a little bit.
Y/n-I feel like shit...
J-well we will make you feel so much better! Even if we don't know why your sad.
Y/n-I'll tell you guys whe-
I was cut off by Griffin, Bryce and Anthony running over to the table.
K-why you guys ru-
B-no time to explain let's go!
We all looked at the 3 boys who looked really worried and I crossed my arms and looked at them like this 😑
Y/n-I ain't moving I want my chicken nuggets!
Ant-come on y/n/n! We can go to another McDonalds!
Y/n-but the other McDonalds is 45 minutes away from here and I'm hungryyyyy!
G-y/n come on you'll thank us later! So move your ass!
Nessa looked over to the counter then back to me and she looked worried.
Nb-yea uh... lets go!
Everyone stood up but me and I looked over at the counter but I didn't see anyone I know.
Y/n-fineee... but I need to go to the bathroom first so excuse me.
As I was walking over to the toilets nessa was following me I stopped and turned round to face her.
Y/n-babes I don't need you to come with me I am capable of going to the bathroom myself.
Nb-but I-
Y/n-but nothing babes.
I walked into the girls restroom and did my business and I was washing my hands and the bathroom door opened. When I looked to see who it was I froze what the fuck!
(Jacob-js)
Js-hey baby girl.
It was Jacob fuck fuck fuck! I should of lose the to them or they could go said that FUCKING JACOB THE FUCKER WAS HERE! I started to shake a little and Jacob noticed her cane over to me and snaked his arms around my waist and kissed my neck I didn't know what to do. I tried to scream but no sound came out of my mouth I tried to move but I couldn't. He pulled away from me and makes me face him he looked me up and down and I didn't know what i could do. I feel like I was frozen in place. Just then someone burst through the door it was Jaden thank fuck! He came over to me and put his arm over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.
J-hi babe!
I looked at jaden confused and he just smiled at me. I decided to go along with it and i looked at Jacob and he looked very mad.
J-what was taking you so long babe we need to go now.
Y/n-well lets go bubs!
Just as I turned to face jaden he smashed his lips against mine and at first id don't kiss back then i melted into it. Then I pulled away and turned round to face Jacob but he wasn't there. Omg I just kissed Jaden ducking Hossler! My childhood crush! My first love! He kissed me! He tasted so good! Like raspberry's! He grabbed my hand and we walked out and everyone was at the car. We walked out to the uber and got in I sat beside jaden in the back. I looked at him and he was looking out the window and he still had a hold of my hand. I felt so safe with him. Oh god I think I like him. No I don't think I know I like him! Fuck. Oh well can't help who I like. I leaned to jadens ear and whispered.
Y/n-why'd you do that?
Jaden turned to face me and whispered.
J-so that son of a bitch would think we were dating and because I've walked wanted to kiss you.
He smirked and leaned back in the chair and I felt my face get hot. Damn I probably looked like a tomato.
J-damn I made you blush hard.
He laughed I rolled my eyes playfully and whispered to him.
Y/n-how come you've always wanted to "kiss me"?
J-cause I like you y/n, no scratch that! I've always liked you y/n!
When he said that I felt so happy. I didn't know what to say. I looked at him and he had a cocky smirk on his face. I looked at his lips and crashed my lips onto his, he kissed back and I pulled away and whispered in his ear.
Y/n-I've always liked you too hossler....
He smiled at me and kissed me again then I heard cheering and I pulled away from jaden and saw everyone looking at us and clapping and cheering. Even Bryce was cheering and clapping. Who would of thought Jaden would like me! Cause definitely not me......

A/n: boom mic drop! Okay so I'm actually proud of myself for this chapter ngl. So I'm going to update again today cause I feel like writing so yea. Byeeee💕